Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ESPN Post-spring Breakdown

Started by ricepig, May 23, 2016, 01:52:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: ricepig on May 23, 2016, 01:52:33 pm
http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/117139/arkansas-post-spring-breakdown

No mention of the O-Line. I wonder if they think we will just re-load instead of re-build at those positions? If the RB position is a question mark, I think the O-Line has to be as well. We can't afford to have a slow start this year.
Go Hogs Go!

DeltaBoy

They must trust that CBB always has a solid O line .
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

HogimusMaximus

Better have a solid o line this year, we need it.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: DeltaBoy on May 24, 2016, 08:47:14 am
They must trust that CBB always has a solid O line .

I heard a guy sitting in for Finebaum yesterday, Ryan McGee a Senior Writer for ESPN, get hammered for saying that he thought the Hogs were greatly underrated going into the 2016 season and that one or more of the highly projected teams that have to come into Fayetteville to play this Fall are going to have their chances ruined by Arkansas. He didn't think the Hogs would be good enough to win the West, but that they would be good enough to screw everything up for several teams.
Go Hogs Go!

TUSKtimes

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on May 24, 2016, 09:42:03 am
I heard a guy sitting in for Finebaum yesterday, Ryan McGee a Senior Writer for ESPN, get hammered for saying that he thought the Hogs were greatly underrated going into the 2016 season and that one or more of the highly projected teams that have to come into Fayetteville to play this Fall are going to have their chances ruined by Arkansas. He didn't think the Hogs would be good enough to win the West, but that they would be good enough to screw everything up for several teams.

Offensive identity is going to be interesting this season. Wonder how often Arkansas feels the need to put it in the air?

lumphog

Quote from: TUSKtimes on May 24, 2016, 10:18:29 am

Offensive identity is going to be interesting this season. Wonder how often Arkansas feels the need to put it in the air?
Do a little research on what happens when Austin takes over for big brother Brandon........He aint skeered

ricepig

Quote from: TUSKtimes on May 24, 2016, 10:18:29 am

As many times as needed, to put it bluntly. Enos appears to do a good job of taking what's there, hopefully, one of the two is there this year, haha.

TUSKtimes

Quote from: lumphog on May 24, 2016, 10:23:04 am
Do a little research on what happens when Austin takes over for big brother Brandon........He aint skeered

I seriously think Bielema wants to chunk it some, anyway. The ole miss game was about letting it rip. But last year's running game often let Arkansas dictate when. That's a big deal.

hview

I'd like to think it would be the same this year. The running game dictating the pass. It'll be interesting this year to see how the offensive line progresses. I hope we don't see much of drop off.