Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alex Collins on TMZ

Started by tomarkansawyer, May 19, 2016, 04:27:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tomarkansawyer

Buddha has the personality to transcend into a media favorite and national celebrity if he delivers on the field. The fans are going to love him. 

a0ashle

What was most telling in that interview, was that he had the forethought to withhold his nickname, I am assuming until he does something worthy of it.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: a0ashle on May 19, 2016, 04:52:01 pm
What was most telling in that interview, was that he had the forethought to withhold his nickname, I am assuming until he does something worthy of it.
that and how bad the reporter asking questions was at, you know, asking questions.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Arthur pigby sellers.

I thought his nickname was Buddha?

Paul

I thought it was "Budda" as in butter

yraciv

Damn I hate TMZ.  Just in general from their interviewers, to gossip, to the irritating stories. We all know AC's personal but what are they doing tracking him down at this point?

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: yraciv on May 19, 2016, 07:02:21 pm
Damn I hate TMZ.  Just in general from their interviewers, to gossip, to the irritating stories. We all know AC's personal but what are they doing tracking him down at this point?
Dude actually asked AC to cut off the dreads! What a dooooosh
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Justagp

Gotta love AC! Entertaining both on and off the field!

longpig

Our little Alex is all grown up now. :'(
Don't be scared, be smart.

KlubhouseKonnected

I hope that Alex gets plenty of opportunities.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

Laughing Hog

AC..... cool

Interviewer.......... not cool / fizzy doooch / tool
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

Dwight_K_Shrute

Great kid. Only wish we would have had him 1 more year, not for the player but the person.  Great attitude, talent, humble, engaging personality.  Has a bright future ahead of him, and can't wait to follow him in the NFL.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Laughing Hog on May 20, 2016, 04:55:54 pm
AC..... cool

agree. he was already grinding me, like he thought he was a bigger deal than Alex friggin Collins, THEN he told him to cut the dreads!!! WTH, man??
@Slackaveli

Boarcephus

How can you not like this guy????
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

SamBuckhart

Hope for the best. Good young man.
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

HogMantheIntruder

Well, at least we know he can handle an interview, even if the "reporter" has never conducted one before.
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: Laughing Hog on May 20, 2016, 04:55:54 pm
AC..... cool

Welcome to TMZ.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork