Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aw Shucks, it was the refs and that sinner Auburn HC

Started by 12247, October 22, 2016, 09:10:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Come on, join me in telling the story.  We was robbed tonight.  Got screwed by the refs, Malzahn cheated, the player that hit Austin is a jerk, intentionally trying to disable our QB cause Malzahn told him to, We were forced to play the second string QB and its Malzahn's fault that he wasn't ready, that our entire team wasn't ready, that field in Auburn was tilted in favor of Auburn and everyone knows it is against the rules to intentionally tilt the field against the visiting team but they, whoever THEY are, let Malzahn get away with it.  These SEC refs cheat us in every game, especially the ones we lose.  I am sure there will be folks on here trying to say our Hc is to blame but we all know different.  He is a good man that just needs time to field a NC team.  Man, the way we get cheated and the attitude of many on Hogville, why, its just a shame, a real shame how we are treated and to think, how our HC works 24/7/365 only to get treated like this. 

And its really sad when you realize how close we were to winning this game only to have it stolen from us by the refs and Malzahn.  Just nearly unbearable, I tell you, unbearable.