Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This is one of those losses...

Started by Michael_E_Davis, October 22, 2016, 08:35:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael_E_Davis

That demands a change in staff.  I am not saying Bielema needs to go,  but there has to be changes made during the by week.  This loss was plain embarrassing and inexcusable,  and it has to be addressed.  Coaches need to be held accountable,  starting with Rob Smith.  If I were Bielema,  Rob Smith would be out after tonight.
"I struggled through many problems in my life, most of which never happened." -Unknown

spiritof92

This is one of those losses that was simply the perfect storm.  I fully believed the Hogs would lose this game before kickoff but things snowballed worse than I thought.  Their d-line vs the Hogs' o-line and the Hogs' defense vs their HUNH was just the tip of the iceberg.

Pigdiana Jones

"In the East, college football is a cultural exercise.

On the West Coast, it is a tourist attraction.

In the Midwest, it is cannibalism.

But in the South, college football is a religion, and every Saturday is a holy day."

Michael_E_Davis

Quote from: heatmiser on October 22, 2016, 08:37:23 pm
This is said in about every thread right now. Please stop starting new threads to discuss this

I can start a thread on whatever the hell I want,  within the rules of this forum.   If you don't like it,  don't read it.  It's as simple as that.
"I struggled through many problems in my life, most of which never happened." -Unknown

Wildbill

Quote from: spiritof92 on October 22, 2016, 08:38:06 pm
This is one of those losses that was simply the perfect storm.  I fully believed the Hogs would lose this game before kickoff but things snowballed worse than I thought.  Their d-line vs the Hogs' o-line and the Hogs' defense vs their HUNH was just the tip of the iceberg.

to many big games and no rest, our guys were gassed

Ex-Trumpet

56-3.  And our 3 was on a 54 yd fg?  That is the lone positive I can think of.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: Wildbill on October 22, 2016, 08:39:48 pm

to many big games and no rest, our guys were gassed

Alcorn St was meant to be a rest, but we played starters way too long.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

heatmiser

Quote from: Michael_E_Davis on October 22, 2016, 08:39:39 pm
I can start a thread on whatever the hell I want,  within the rules of this forum.   If you don't like it,  don't read it.  It's as simple as that.
No you can't.
Arkansas Razorbacks

buldozer

Quote from: Michael_E_Davis on October 22, 2016, 08:35:54 pm
That demands a change in staff.  I am not saying Bielema needs to go,  but there has to be changes made during the by week.  This loss was plain embarrassing and inexcusable,  and it has to be addressed.  Coaches need to be held accountable,  starting with Rob Smith.  If I were Bielema,  Rob Smith would be out after tonight.

Agreed