Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Serious question

Started by Wildbill, October 22, 2016, 08:24:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildbill

If we had been in the Big 12 would we have played in a playoff/or championship game in the past 10 years.  I think so, we have no business in the SEC!  We can win 7 or 8 games but we will never get to the big dance in the SEC.

heatmiser

Quote from: Wildbill on October 22, 2016, 08:24:11 pm
If we had been in the Big 12 would we have played in a playoff/or championship game in the past 10 years.  I think so, we have no business in the SEC!  We can win 7 or 8 games but we will never get to the big dance in the SEC.
so be it. Our university needs the SEC money more than it needs a CFB playoff run
Arkansas Razorbacks

WashUhog6

gchamblee

we lost. expect a lot of threads started by low post count idiots this week.

Pigdiana Jones

I can understand losing, but being flat out embarrassed like this in year 4 with issues that should not be happening is what is pissing ppl like me off.
"In the East, college football is a cultural exercise.

On the West Coast, it is a tourist attraction.

In the Midwest, it is cannibalism.

But in the South, college football is a religion, and every Saturday is a holy day."

justasportsfan

Quote from: gchamblee on October 22, 2016, 08:27:57 pm
we lost. expect a lot of threads started by low post count idiots this week.

Not only did the Hogs lose, it was a very vivid high light film of the glaring weaknesses in the program, in Year 4.  You and all the other prima donna high post guys think this is your turf and the rest of the Hog fans have no right to be here.  You Sir need to rethink the definition of a forum.

I for one have not called for firings, I have asked questions.  Supposed to be thought provoking and to learn how others think.

Do you think there is a problem here?  Or this kind of disaster should just be accepted and we can play in some middle of the road bowl, maybe?

nlrwildcat1

After having 4 years the problems cant be blamed on anyone buy cbb. He is in charge of recruting and developing players. In another 2 years who is gonna be left to blame?

No when he leaves we will hire another coach who will have to start over with his plan.

Cbb is getting paid jn the top 20 of all ncaa football coaches. Are we getting our money worth?