Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

We need to recruit about 3 qb's

Started by razorhog52, October 22, 2016, 08:18:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorhog52

Hogs run wild

Uh...we have a really good one in the waiting. He's Cole Kelley aka Mallett 2.0
We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

The_Iceman

I wouldn't mind seeing us bring in a mobile QB just to mix it up every once in awhile. As defenses get better, the need for a mobile QB is becoming more and more crucial.

razorhog52

He better be, because he makes 2 total SEC QB's on this team.

Three and Snout

We need to recruit about 3 SEC-caliber linebackers and safeties.

jcharkansas

Quote from: Hogs run wild on October 22, 2016, 08:21:22 pm
Uh...we have a really good one in the waiting. He's Cole Kelley aka Mallett 2.0
Just cuz he's 6'7 doesn't make him Mallett 2.0, Mallett was a 5*  recruited by everyone and I eve the number 1 Qb recruit in the country. Cole kelly had very few offers, not saying he's not good but a Mallett  I just don't know

code red

Quote from: razorhog52 on October 22, 2016, 08:18:50 pm
Ty really beat out Rafe and Town?
Agreed Ty is freaking not good.  Super slow release.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

code red

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: razorhog52 on October 22, 2016, 08:18:50 pm
Ty really beat out Rafe and Town?

A 25yr old Joe Montana would have trouble with DL breathing down your neck 1.5 seconds after the snap.
That's like judging Whaley off today's performance.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Hog-Corleone

No, we need offensive linemen.  In the words of Larry Johnson, Bert, go get you some men.
This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation.

Hulk HOGan

We need to recruit about 3 SEC-caliber players at almost every position.

jcharkansas

Damn shame they couldn't have kept Peavey, I really wanted to see what he could do in a game setting. You can never account for athleticism on paper and he was the only dual threat we had.

tophawg19

kELLEY IS 6'7 and 270 . i'm afraid he is going to be to big not to get killed by these fast SEC Dlinemen
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Kevin

no we need to sign about 7 linebackers and about 5 safeties
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

elksnort

Quote from: The_Iceman on October 22, 2016, 08:22:39 pm
I wouldn't mind seeing us bring in a mobile QB just to mix it up every once in awhile. As defenses get better, the need for a mobile QB is becoming more and more crucial.
especially if you're not dominant other places

Ex-Trumpet

We need to recruit about 3 qb's because this o-line is gonna go through more than that...
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

jcul28

We need to sign a D.C. And O-Line coach.

ATU HOG

I honestly don't believe anything this coaching staff comes out and says.  I hope he is Mallett 2.0.  Mallett was one of my favorite razorbacks.  We hear so much from the coaches, how improved the OL is, how the DL is a strength of this team, how we are building it form the inside out.. etc. etc.  Hard to believe it anymore.  Our QB's can play though, and he is learning from a good one.  One can hope he's going to be as good as what they say he is.

Three and Snout

Quote from: Three and Snout on October 22, 2016, 08:25:17 pm
We need to recruit about 3 SEC-caliber linebackers and safeties.

I meant per year.

jcharkansas

You know we had 4, and they let one transfer