Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Physicality

Started by TuffTusk, October 22, 2016, 08:06:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TuffTusk

As we all know, this one has been hard to watch.  Several things have bothered me about this game, but the two things that stand out and bother me the most are our lack of team speed, and how overmatched we have looked physically tonight.  This team has been completely destroyed on both sides of the ball

I can only hope that the difference is the fact that auburn is fresh off a bye, and we are just worn down from a tough stretch of the schedule.

Here's to hoping things get better.
Making the world a better place one frosty mug at a time

Pigdiana Jones

"In the East, college football is a cultural exercise.

On the West Coast, it is a tourist attraction.

In the Midwest, it is cannibalism.

But in the South, college football is a religion, and every Saturday is a holy day."

Dr. Starcs

heatmiser

I think it is a combo of what all you mentioned. But; our coaches are paid to get our players in a position to succeed.  Didn't harm tonight on all levels
Arkansas Razorbacks

arktravlr

arktravlr

And yes...I am insinuating something that rhymes with wussy

HatfieldHog

We were overmatched physically by A&M.  We were overmatched physically by Alabama.  We out schemed a tired Ole Miss team.  We were overmatched physically by Auburn today, and we will be overmatched next week against Florida. 

We will probably match up decently with Miss. St. and Mizzu, our only remaining wins.

See ya
Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will spend all of his money on fishing tackle.....!

Deeznutts

Miss St and Mizzou will roll this team. We can't stop anyone. This is worse than a joke on defense. We are so bad the ncaa should give us a handicap. This team shouldn't field a defense. What's the point?