Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Well You Certainly Can't Accuse Auburn Of Trying To Run Up The Score

Started by Brandon72, October 22, 2016, 07:51:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandon72

They are simply just running the ball up the middle and scoring at will.

Yes, the game is over and we have no chance to come back, but it would be nice to see us not just quit and show some heart.

hollywood hog

I hope they tack on 21 more.  Worst Hog game I've ever seen. 

Tejano Jawg

I subscribe to the idea that "if you don't want the other team to score...stop them."
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

moses_007

I turned it off at 35-3.  No point in watching any more of this nonsense.

Dr. Starcs

heatmiser

As long as they don't pass I'm good with it. We deserve it. Now if they pass it that is clearly trying to run it up.
Arkansas Razorbacks

grayhawg

Knot2brite

Yeah I am good as long as he runs the zone read ...he starts throwing it....then there is a problem
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Brandon72

Quote from: heatmiser on October 22, 2016, 07:58:13 pmAs long as they don't pass I'm good with it. We deserve it. Now if they pass it that is clearly trying to run it up.

Yeah, that was my point.  All they are doing is just running it right up the middle.   We know that is what they are going to do and we still can't stop them. 

Hogs run wild

Malzahn will always get up for us. His pissed that he didn't get the job here. It's something we will have to be up for until he goes else where.
We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

heatmiser

Arkansas Razorbacks

Bacons Rebellion

Quote from: Knot2brite on October 22, 2016, 07:59:36 pm
Yeah I am good as long as he runs the zone read ...he starts throwing it....then there is a problem

If he were throwing it, he would be showing mercy on us.

code red

Seriously.....we should have started the year 1-2.  Can't put lipstick on a pig.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

heatmiser

I hope Malzahn never gets the job here honestly. I'm not even bitter about the fiasco and I'm from NWA. I just cannot stand watching the same 4 plays every game. Regardless if they work or not. Personal preference.
Arkansas Razorbacks

root_hawg

Knot2brite

Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

root_hawg

Brandon72

Quote from: Bacons Rebellion on October 22, 2016, 08:02:45 pmIf he were throwing it, he would be showing mercy on us.

LOL, good point.   At least if they were passing we would have a chance the receiver might not catch the ball, because there is no chance we are going to tackle their runners, running right the hell up the middle.

FineAsSwine

MountieDawg

Quote from: Hogs run wild on October 22, 2016, 08:01:51 pm
Malzahn will always get up for us. His pissed that he didn't get the job here. It's something we will have to be up for until he goes else where.

CBB is the coach who stated last year he hated Auburn, but he didn't get his team up.
SEC!

spiritof92

Running outside the tackle isn't running it up the middle but that one late TD run where 3 defenders only had to deal with one blocker was horrible.  Only one was blocked and the other two took horrendous angles (one even falling down untouched).