Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Recruiting

Started by code red, October 22, 2016, 07:25:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

code red

October 22, 2016, 07:25:18 pm Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 07:54:38 pm by code red
You all said Petrino didn't.  Well we a non competative, I don't recall a worse beat down.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

presidenthog

Quote from: code red on October 22, 2016, 07:25:18 pm
You all said Petrno didn't.  Well we a non comparative, I don't recall a worse beat down.

We look just like a bobby team. Can't stop the run and can't run the ball.

razorbackchamps94

Are recruiting classes are in bottom half of Sec every year what do you expect

code red

Quote from: presidenthog on October 22, 2016, 07:26:31 pm
We look just like a bobby team. Can't stop the run and can't run the ball.
He never gave up this many....just saying.....the entire second level couldn"t play for anyone else....no one.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Tusks

You know the hog have put more than a few defensive players in the NFL since joining the SEC.  So it's very reasonable to expect to recruit some defense.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Hogs run wild

October 22, 2016, 07:58:59 pm #5 Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 08:09:02 pm by Hogs run wild
It can't just be recruiting. Coaching and scheme plays a big part.  There are teams with worse recruiing classes than us who play D. Wisky for example.
We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

Bubba's Bruisers

I think our overall problem is talent, but it's more more than that tonight.  Yikes.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

SavageHog

New strategy in recruiting #unlimited (bags of cash)!