Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Even if it's just a sprain, don't put him back in.

Started by razorhog52, October 22, 2016, 06:18:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorhog52

HiggiePiggy

If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Gonzo

Never say never, but for his own safety I was kinda thinking the same thing, he's got to be gimpy and even less elusive now

Go Hogs! Beat Auburn!

razorhog52

Sir Oinksalot

Quote from: razorhog52 on October 22, 2016, 06:18:19 pm
This game is over.

Exactly, the dirtiest team in football give it away, play everyone on the roster ...
Be ye therefore like the grasses and yield
to the inevitable forces of Nature,
and in so yielding survive...

tophawg19

i agree . hell our defense can't stop the run when they know it's coming . has a team ever gave up 500 yards on the ground ? we are about to
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

MAL3

PigDaddyKane

At this point pull him. Too many games left to win. Get Storey some PT.
The only person on Hogville without an inside source for Razorback news!

Snouty

For the sake of the rest of the season, Coach Bret Bielema, please pull Austin Allen now!

Danny J

CBB is an idiot for playing Austin on that last drive especially trying to drop back and pass. At the very least turn around and hand the ball off.

Aw, but Austin gives us the best chance to win, right??????????????  Remember Brandon Allen playing totally hurt cause our idiot coach is an idiot and too damn lazy to train and teach the #2 QB about the game.

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: 12247 on October 22, 2016, 09:17:24 pm
Aw, but Austin gives us the best chance to win, right??????????????  Remember Brandon Allen playing totally hurt cause our idiot coach is an idiot and too damn lazy to train and teach the #2 QB about the game.

AA prolly should have been pulled earlier tonight, but "...too damn lazy to train and teach the #2 QB about the game?"  Pretty sure the star qb this year was the backup last year. 

Just think how awesome he might have been this year with some training!!
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?