Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Robb smith

Started by bjeffersonhog, October 22, 2016, 05:42:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bjeffersonhog

Anyone still think Robb smith is the right man for the job?  One of the worst offenses in the SEC has already gashed us for 21 points in the first quarter, and made it look easy.

hogpc

Quote from: bjeffersonhog on October 22, 2016, 05:42:21 pm
Anyone still think Robb smith is the right man for the job?  One of the worst offenses in the SEC has already gashed us for 21 points in the first quarter, and made it look easy.
Yep!

runich

Pigsknuckles

"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

NuttinItUp

Rob Smith lives matter.

razorbackchamps94

His favorite call is rush 4 and drop 7

3kgthog

Looks like we'll let another team average a first down per play.

Kevin

Tired of watching the same formation, with the same players
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

The OTR

Robb he needs to go after the game

we don't need an obvious lame duck for the rest of the season

Paul Rhoads, you're up

thanks for your time here Coach Smith

bjeffersonhog

Now that Allen is hurt Everyone is going to use that as a scapegoat for Smith.  Fire Robb and bring on Charlie Strong as DC when he gets fired from Texas this year

razorbackchamps94

Why no fire Anderson comments ... This O line is bad

Torqued pork

We don't recruit good enough players to have anything but average to below average defenses. The coordinator changes but the talent level has been consistently weak overall.

bjeffersonhog

Quote from: Torqued pork on October 22, 2016, 06:22:44 pm
We don't recruit good enough players to have anything but average to below average defenses. The coordinator changes but the talent level has been consistently weak overall.
We have more talent on the dline then most of the SEC yet we do nothing with it.   It's all about the scheme.

Pigsknuckles

Should take an Uber back to wherever he calls home.

Tusks

Quote from: Torqued pork on October 22, 2016, 06:22:44 pm

So why arent all coordinators paid the same ?  Coaching matters and right now the D coaching sux
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

ChicoHog

Quote from: bjeffersonhog on October 22, 2016, 06:25:26 pm
We have more talent on the dline then most of the SEC yet we do nothing with it.   It's all about the scheme.
Auburn has significant more DLine talent than us.  Multiple 4 and 5 star players out of HS and future pros. 
This game is lost along the LOS.  both Auburn lines are better than both Arkansas lines. 

The_Bionic_Pig

Baring a comeback of epic proportions I suspect our DC will most likely be employed elsewhere at season's end.

I seriously doubt he is let go midsrason that is not BB's MO
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

DeltaHog66

After the game he needs to go. Anderson needs a damn talking to.

TheEnemy

The defense is completely lost and unprepared.

The scheme is bad and OC have no problem playcalling against it.  The only thing we can hope for is bad plays or decisions by the opposing players.

TheEnemy

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on October 22, 2016, 06:29:40 pm
Baring a comeback of epic proportions I suspect our DC will most likely be employed elsewhere at season's end.

When did he fire Markuson?

HamSammich

Tbh .... your heros Enis and CBB haven't done squat either

tophawg19

THEY CAN'T EVEN GET SET ON PLAYS
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Calling All Hogs

Robb Smith was a one hit wonder.

Earth Hog Fan

Quote from: TheEnemy on October 22, 2016, 06:31:01 pm

He fired Markuson after the first or second game, and if this is the best Anderson can do, we have really made a bad hire here too!
I had never heard of Musselman. But he's a teacher, demands discipline and builds from the defensive end first. I want our football coach to be just like him."

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: TheEnemy on October 22, 2016, 06:31:01 pm

Game 1 but when it was obvious he had no idea what he was doing.  You may be right and see Rhoads elevated to interim DC if enough heck is raised by (the right people)
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

SDZ_Hog

Will he get his 50k raise this year per contract make 850

TheEnemy

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on October 22, 2016, 06:39:18 pm
Game 1 but when it was obvious he had no idea what he was doing. 

Have you seen Smith's defenses play against spread teams?

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Quote from: Calling All Hogs on October 22, 2016, 06:35:59 pm
I wouldn't even call him that. He just had three really good for athletes in Flowers, Philon and a super freak in Spaight handed to him. Without those 3 it would've been pretty obvious from the word go.
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on October 22, 2016, 06:29:40 pm

This is my non-signature signature.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: DoubleReedHawgCaller on October 22, 2016, 06:45:04 pm
I wouldn't even call him that. He just had three really good for athletes in Flowers, Philon and a super freak in Spaight handed to him. Without those 3 it would've been pretty obvious from the word go.

Hogeration

We have no LBs.  Even Ellis looks hurt.  Having trouble moving.  Been saying for the past 3 years we have to recruit big time LBs.  We haven't done it yet.

bjeffersonhog

As someone who hires people for sales.   Anyone can talk a big game in an interview,  and once they show up for the job some of the best talkers can't back it up.   The longer you let them hang around and make excues for them the worse it gets.   It's time to let Robb Smith go.   He is not going to cut it

tophawg19

looks like Robb AND aNDERSON are both Bad hires . I'd SAY clean out the defensive staff and go after the big time guys like everyone in the west has done
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

MrThunderhog

willie shoemaker never won the Kentucky derby riding a Shetland pony. need better horses to compete.
What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' *******, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass.

Calling All Hogs

Quote from: DoubleReedHawgCaller on October 22, 2016, 06:45:04 pm
Smith did greatly improve their performance from the year before. Been downhill since then.

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: Calling All Hogs on October 22, 2016, 06:35:59 pm

Helped by 3 great defenders—Spaight, Philon and Flowers.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Tusks

Go look up a DC for the hogs named Miles Aldridge ....that exactly who I think of when I watch this D.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

TheEnemy

Quote from: MrThunderhog on October 22, 2016, 06:54:40 pm
willie shoemaker never won the Kentucky derby riding a Shetland pony. need better horses to compete.

And Secretariat would have lost every race pulling a plow behind him.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: TheEnemy on October 22, 2016, 07:03:28 pm
And Secretariat would have lost every race pulling a plow behind him.

Bro..... this is a gem

Sooie71923

Everybody slobbering over themselves 2 years ago over the vaunted Robb smith defense now wants him fired LOL classic Hogville. 

The only difference in this year and 2 years ago, players. Don't have any playmakers this year.

HamSammich

This is all on Bret bob. Offense can't stay on the field to keep defense off. Bret bob also recruits these players on defense. This team is in shambles. We will not beat LSU either.

Pigsknuckles

A national embarrassment. Unacceptable.

grayhawg

Quote from: Pigsknuckles on October 22, 2016, 07:21:17 pm
A national embarrassment. Unacceptable.
Not as bad as Mizzou losing to middle Tenn, that is a national embarrassment.

bjeffersonhog

Quote from: HamSammich on October 22, 2016, 07:07:20 pm
This is all on Bret bob. Offense can't stay on the field to keep defense off. Bret bob also recruits these players on defense. This team is in shambles. We will not beat LSU either.
That's not true at all.   Before tonight we were #2 in the country in TOP.  And yet our defense has given up an insane amount of points.

HamSammich

Quote from: bjeffersonhog on October 22, 2016, 07:24:01 pm
That's not true at all.   Before tonight we were #2 in the country in TOP.  And yet our defense has given up an insane amount of points.

Who hired Robb smith, who signs off on the recruits?

bjeffersonhog

Quote from: HamSammich on October 22, 2016, 07:26:23 pm

Who hired Robb smith, who signs off on the recruits?

You said the offense can't stay on the field.   Until tonight that was a total lie.  Bret did make the hire and he is responsible for Robb.  If he's here next year then Bret needs to go.   I like his relationship with the players but he's running shott on time if this keeps up

Sooie71923

As far as recruiting goes, we gotta take what we can get. Yeah we recruit the same guys bama and Lsu does, but they don't end up at Arkansas.

texhog22

BOTH line coaches need to GO AWAY NOW!!! totally embarrassing ! There is something bad wrong with this team.

Ironhawg

Who hired Robb Smith, Rory Segrest, and Kurt Anderson?  He bears a huge amount of the blame for this showing.  Bielema is a good man and he cares for his players, but I am seriously beginning to doubt him as a football coach in the SEC.

moses_007

Anderson and Smith both need fired tonight!