Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 26, 2024, 03:54:39 pm

LRAFB

Started by cubsfan5150, November 08, 2006, 10:35:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

cubsfan5150

How many of you are stationed here in Jville?

I work in 314 MXS/Fuel Cell
QuoteWest Side Rooter wrote:

Always best to talk [expletive] about a team when you don't have to face them again.

I'd do the same. LaRussa's a nutjob and would probably throw at his head.
ETA: A bottle of wine, not a baseball.
ETA: Empty bottle, obviously.

Chief Mac

Quote from: cubsfan5150 on November 08, 2006, 10:35:30 am
How many of you are stationed here in Jville?

I work in 314 MXS/Fuel Cell

Wish I was!  I'm originally from Vilonia!  LRAFB would be a great base for me!

WPS

Chris
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

HogasaurusRex

Cubsfan
  The wife and I always stay @ the Razorback Inn when there are games in the Rock.  I'll PM you the next time we come in town and we'll go to the combined club for a beer!

Pork Twain

I wish but they don't have a slot for my AFSC there.  My wife is from Albuquerque, NM and is scared to go home and meet my hillbilly family and the humidity.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Shaquille O-squeal

I was in the 189th out there in the 90's. That is one nice base. I recently applied for some jobs out there. Would love to work on the base again. Anyone have an inside lead?

Chief Mac

Quote from: BeoPig on November 08, 2006, 04:05:57 pm
I wish but they don't have a slot for my AFSC there.  My wife is from Albuquerque, NM and is scared to go home and meet my hillbilly family and the humidity.

Ahhhh the Querque!  Many good times there, but New Mexico SUCKS!! 

WPS

Chris
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

Pork Twain

Quote from: GaRZRBCK on November 09, 2006, 11:42:55 am
Quote from: BeoPig on November 08, 2006, 04:05:57 pm

Ahhhh the Querque!  Many good times there, but New Mexico SUCKS!! 

WPS

Chris
The 505 sucks big time.  That is why I volunteered for Osan to get out of there.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

J_Ville_Devils_Den

My dad retired (AF) there in 1996 and is still there.  I graduated from there in 1990 and joined the AF myself, still in 16yrs and counting.  My wife doesn't want to go to "Arkansas" she is from Las Vegas.  She has met my friends and wants to keep me as far away from them as possible.  (Don't blame her)
Member Number:  #329

Major Payne: Do not attempt to valid my authority. I have eight weeks to turn you gaggling maggots into a well-discipline cadet unit. From this day forward your sorry asses belong to me. You will not eat, sleep, drink, blow your nose or dig in your buts without my say so. Know this, killing is my business, ladies, and business is good.

HOGMINI

I am not in the military, but my father was in for 26 years. I spent my 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade attending Arnold Dr elementary school while my dad was stationed there as the Deputy Base Commander.  We moved off base when he retired in 1995.  I used to love riding my bike along the flight line (as close as I could get anyway).  I am going to be staying in the base hotel (I know it goes by a different name, but can't remember at this time) on Saturday night on my way back from starkville with my wife and parents.  I have a lot of good memories of living on that base.

Hudge

I am at J'Ville. Grew up in Cabot, and Katrina forced us to move from Keesler due to my son.

Hawg_Heaven

Quote from: Hudge on December 16, 2006, 07:36:26 pm
I am at J'Ville. Grew up in Cabot, and Katrina forced us to move from Keesler due to my son.

I work with Hudge.

Hudge

Don't let Hawg_Heaven fool you. What he does is not called work, more like lounge around looking at hogville all day.

beachhawg

I used to work in the dental clinic back in late 80s early 90s

Shaquille O-squeal

Quote from: Hudge on December 16, 2006, 07:36:26 pm

I graduated from Cabot in 1989. What year did you graduate?

I spent 3 years active duty @ Charleston AFB. Was a C-141B Crew Chief.

maniax22bolts20

I haven't found a link to the story yet but the first birth of 2007 in Pulaski Country was to a  soldier mechaniic at LRAFB and of course his dear wife. Congratulations to them. 12:37am Monday

BumpieJohnson

I am from da ville i remember going on base playing basketball and the guys on Base they loved playing with us town guy great games at base gym i dunk a basketball for the first time there

Hudge

Quote from: Shaquille O-squeal on January 03, 2007, 07:06:19 pm
I graduated from Cabot in 1989. What year did you graduate?

I spent 3 years active duty @ Charleston AFB. Was a C-141B Crew Chief.

Hudge

Quote from: maniax22bolts20 on January 04, 2007, 03:17:46 pm
I haven't found a link to the story yet but the first birth of 2007 in Pulaski Country was to a  soldier mechaniic at LRAFB and of course his dear wife. Congratulations to them. 12:37am Monday

No offense, but Air Force members are airmen. Army are soldiers.

mword

I'm debating on buying a house in Jacksonville in 3 years when I retire. How is it there? I wanna be close to Little Rock.

Hudge

Do you have kids in school? If so, avoid it.

mword

Quote from: Hudge on January 08, 2007, 05:33:24 pm
Do you have kids in school? If so, avoid it.

No kids and no wife. I am a real man whore.