Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

March 17 A Gathering

Started by maniax22bolts20, February 10, 2007, 09:34:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Harrisonhogfan

Great post! I am a Iraqi Freedom vet and I am seriously going to try to go and help protect the wall. I went there with my father when I was 12 years old and I still remember it like it was yesterday. If you haven't been I suggest you go and take your kids it is worth the trip.

maniax22bolts20

If it takes getting a bank loan I want to make this trip. If the capitol/DC police are to cowardly  I'll by God take care of business for them. Join the Gathering of Eagles and DO NOT let the ratlovers do this again !

January 31, 2007

Please help us get this information into the hands of as many people as possible by forwarding it to your entire email list of family and friends.

War protesters allowed to spray paint the U.S. Capitol

Capitol Chief of Police tell officers not to arrest anyone

During last Saturday's Washington rally protesting the war in Iraq, hundreds of anti-war protesters were allowed to desecrate government property by spray painting the Capitol with anarchist symbols. I did not see or hear any report of this in any of the mainline media outlets!

Capitol Police Chief Phillip Morse ordered his officers to fall back and allow the protesters to exercise what he called "their First Amendment rights" to spray paint the Capitol steps with graffiti. Defending his actions, Morse said, "The graffiti was easily removed by the staff. It is our duty and responsibility to protect the Capitol complex, while allowing the public to exercise their freedom of speech." He even ordered his officers not to arrest anyone!

The war protesters were given access and leniency to deface government property. According to Family Research Council, public employees had to come in on their day off, at taxpayers' expense, to clean up the mess the protesters left behind.

The Capitol Chief of Police takes his orders directly from Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, one of the demonstrators' most outspoken allies!

Take Action
E-mail Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and ask that she take action to have those who spray painted our Capitol arrested. Furthermore, she should publicly state that this kind of activity will not be condoned in the future. If you desire to speak with her office in addition to sending the e-mail, her direct number is 202-225-4965.

Email Speaker Nancy Pelosi Now! 

Sincerely,

Donald E. Wildmon, Founder and Chairman
American Family Association

Brand X Hog Fan

My God . . .

Any idea what day this is to take place?
"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

maniax22bolts20

Dutch

Never reported, because it never happened gentlemen.  Their heart is obviously in the right place.