Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I am this close to not caring anymore

Started by JJHog, October 07, 2005, 01:19:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JJHog

October 07, 2005, 01:19:00 pm Last Edit: October 07, 2005, 04:10:57 pm by JJHog
I'm the biggest fan you will find, but I almost don't care anymore--I have never been as disgusted as a fan

1--I went to an in law's wedding instead of the Bama game and did not even tape it
2--I erased the USC game on video
3--I did not hang my Razorback flag in my yard this year
4--I have not bought any Razorback merchandise (andmy b-day was in Sept)
5--I doubt I will attend one game this year
6--Our team is 1-3 and no one seems to care in the UA administration
7--Would LSU or Tenn tolerate this?
8--No TV for Auburn
9--ARSN/UA charges for the broadcasts
10-Basketball is a joke
1--Are we the Cubs of the NCAA?

Hooray for baseball and track !

" Think Right, Do Right"

artyhog

Quote from: JJHog on October 07, 2005, 01:19:00 pm
I'm the biggest fan you will find, but I almost don't care anymore--I have never been as disgusted as a fan

1--I went to an in law's wedding instead of the Bama game and did not even tape it
3--I did not hang my Razorback fan in my yard this year
8--No TV for Auburn
10-Basketball is a joke

You whole statemet was wasted after you said "I'm the biggest fan you will find, but".  Which proves that you are not the biggest Hog fan.

JJHog

apparently not anymore, when I feel like NOTHING is being done to get better
" Think Right, Do Right"

Hog Bounty Hunter

Quote from: artyhog on October 07, 2005, 01:21:24 pm

8--No TV for Auburn
10-Basketball is a joke

You whole statemet was wasted after you said "I'm the biggest fan you will find, but". Which proves that you are not the biggest Hog fan.

Wrong, there you go again. Big Hog fans don't tolerate bad poeple, like coach Nutt ball, destroying their beloved Hogs.  Those who continue to support him and watch the games buying the mechadise are only showing they don't really care about winning. It's not improtant to them only the "team" is important. You might as well be going to a T-ball game with that kind of attitude. 

artyhog

Quote from: Hog Bounty Hunter on October 07, 2005, 01:26:57 pm

8--No TV for Auburn
10-Basketball is a joke

You whole statemet was wasted after you said "I'm the biggest fan you will find, but". Which proves that you are not the biggest Hog fan.

Wrong, there you go again. Big Hog fans don't tolerate bad poeple, like coach Nutt ball, destroying their beloved Hogs. Those who continue to support him and watch the games buying the mechadise are only showing they don't really care about winning. It's not improtant to them only the "team" is important. You might as well be going to a T-ball game with that kind of attitude.

With your attitude, why do you even bother wasting your time griping.

Hog Bounty Hunter

Quote from: artyhog on October 07, 2005, 01:29:15 pm

8--No TV for Auburn
10-Basketball is a joke

Wrong, there you go again. Big Hog fans don't tolerate bad poeple, like coach Nutt ball, destroying their beloved Hogs. Those who continue to support him and watch the games buying the mechadise are only showing they don't really care about winning. It's not improtant to them only the "team" is important. You might as well be going to a T-ball game with that kind of attitude.

I am a fan, I'm not a little whinner like some of you. I don't like my team getting beat by a score of 70-17. If you accept those things as just "part of the game" like I said, you should go watch some T-ball.

hogsanity

Fan comes from the word "fanatic"  a fanatic follow something, gives his whole support to something to the point of being ready to give his own life.  The 911 highjackers were fanatics.  No matter how misguided their beifs were, in our eyes, they were cimmitted to the end. 

Real fans want wins when it comes to sports teams, but they dont abandone the team just because things don't go like they want.

Some of you sound like the mom of my fall baseball teams SS. I put him in the OF for 1 inning of a game that was mercyruled and she threatened to take him off the field.  I said fine, but once he crosses the white line he isnt coming back. 

You cant jump ship just because things go south. 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Hog Bounty Hunter

Quote from: hogsanity on October 07, 2005, 01:31:28 pm
Fan comes from the word "fanatic" a fanatic follow something, gives his whole support to something to the point of being ready to give his own life. The 911 highjackers were fanatics. No matter how misguided their beifs were, in our eyes, they were cimmitted to the end.

Real fans want wins when it comes to sports teams, but they dont abandone the team just because things don't go like they want.

Some of you sound like the mom of my fall baseball teams SS. I put him in the OF for 1 inning of a game that was mercyruled and she threatened to take him off the field. I said fine, but once he crosses the white line he isnt coming back.

You cant jump ship just because things go south.

There you go again. 

There is a difference between "jumping ship" and not buying tickets or merchandise.  I will not support this coach, or anything to do with him.  To me it's not about "jumping ship" it's about making Nutt "walk the plank."

artyhog

Quote from: Hog Bounty Hunter on October 07, 2005, 01:31:23 pm

8--No TV for Auburn
10-Basketball is a joke

I am a fan, I'm not a little whinner like some of you. I don't like my team getting beat by a score of 70-17. If you accept those things as just "part of the game" like I said, you should go watch some T-ball.

Who on this board has ACCEPTED these things.  Have not read one comment that it is OK to lose those games.  All I am saying is that it does not do any good to fire a coach in the middle of the season.  Gripe all you want ofter the season.  There a till games to be played.

100+GM HAWG

Amen artyhog! Why don't both of you guys just stay at home. I haven't missed a Little Rock game since 1984 and I don't plan to start tomorrow. I've seen really good teams, and really bad teams. But every team I have seen had that hog on the helmet, and that is why I'm going to be there tomorrow.

You two need to sit at home.  I'm not happy with the year we are having, but who is?  Either suck it up and grow a pair. Or sit at home and cry. The latter is what I would prefer you do.

Hog Bounty Hunter

Quote from: artyhog on October 07, 2005, 01:34:11 pm
Quote from: Hog Bounty Hunter on October 07, 2005, 01:31:23 pm

8--No TV for Auburn
10-Basketball is a joke

Who on this board has ACCEPTED these things. Have not read one comment that it is OK to lose those games. All I am saying is that it does not do any good to fire a coach in the middle of the season. Gripe all you want ofter the season. There a till games to be played.

I'm going to gripe all I want right now thank you very much.  I will not stop until he is fired.  Why wait until the end of the season?  Get a good coach in here who can see what he has to work with next year and a guy who can actually recruit good players.  I know you are going to say "Mitch" I say Williams, Cleveland.  Nutt can't get it done on or off the field.

hogsanity

8--No TV for Auburn
10-Basketball is a joke

He didnt destroy anything.  Any swagger this program had was gone long before HDN came.  Without a team you cant have wins to start with. 

OF course you make it personal by calling HDn a bad person.  Maybe someone who idolizes dogg the bounty hunter is a bad person.  IF you all who hate HDN truly cared you would be figuring out some way to make AR HS Fb grow some freaking linemen, and then help instill a mindset of playing for the Higs is great, instead of the " If they dont win x # of games we wont support them anymore

People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Hog Bounty Hunter

Quote from: hogsanity on October 07, 2005, 01:37:29 pm

8--No TV for Auburn
10-Basketball is a joke

He didnt destroy anything. Any swagger this program had was gone long before HDN came. Without a team you cant have wins to start with.

OF course you make it personal by calling HDn a bad person. Maybe someone who idolizes dogg the bounty hunter is a bad person. IF you all who hate HDN truly cared you would be figuring out some way to make AR HS Fb grow some freaking linemen, and then help instill a mindset of playing for the Higs is great, instead of the " If they dont win x # of games we wont support them anymore

I might be a bad person, I know Nutt is. 

hogsanity

Quote from: pseudorabies on October 07, 2005, 01:40:02 pm
He didnt destroy anything. Any swagger this program had was gone long before HDN came. Without a team you cant have wins to start with.

OF course you make it personal by calling HDn a bad person. Maybe someone who idolizes dogg the bounty hunter is a bad person. IF you all who hate HDN truly cared you would be figuring out some way to make AR HS Fb grow some freaking linemen, and then help instill a mindset of playing for the Higs is great, instead of the " If they dont win x # of games we wont support them anymore

Why would HS football need to get any better?  Does Tennessee, Oklahoma, or Florida need more players? 

Cry all you want about players leaving the state.  That happens in EVERY state.  HMMM I believe Felix Jones is from Tulsa.  USC's top signee last year was a WR from TN.  When it makes a big difference is when your state produces about 5 at most, in a avg year, players who are legit SEc caliber difference makers.   

JJHog

Quote from: Hog Bounty Hunter on October 07, 2005, 01:41:56 pm

8--No TV for Auburn
10-Basketball is a joke

I'm sure he loves you too. You need to give it up.
" Think Right, Do Right"

Hog Bounty Hunter

Quote from: JJHog on October 07, 2005, 02:14:40 pm
Quote from: Hog Bounty Hunter on October 07, 2005, 01:41:56 pm

8--No TV for Auburn
10-Basketball is a joke

I'm sure he loves you too. You need to give it up.

You need to buzz off,  your opinion is not asked for nor appreciated.

A Boy Named Sue E.

PigMan

October 07, 2005, 02:34:34 pm #17 Last Edit: October 07, 2005, 02:40:03 pm by PigMan
JJ I can appreciate where you are coming from and let the people know that criticize your emotions they speak for themselves not for all of us.  I too agree it has gotten bad and there appears to be little concern on the hill.  I too have withdrawn my donations. I finally had to ask myself, just what am I donating for?  What is the purpose?  Then I finally realized it is just like a large corporation.  It is about the money and cashflow,  pure and simple. Not about winning, not about championships. No it is about cashflow. Oh, sure they give lip service to the idea of winning, but their actions and reactions tell a different story.  That is why we hear coming from the hill, "He is the perfect man for the job."

Hog Bounty Hunter

October 07, 2005, 02:40:00 pm #18 Last Edit: October 07, 2005, 02:50:38 pm by Hog Bounty Hunter
Quote from: pseudorabies on October 07, 2005, 02:38:39 pm
Quote from: hogsanity on October 07, 2005, 01:50:05 pm
Cry all you want about players leaving the state. That happens in EVERY state. HMMM I believe Felix Jones is from Tulsa. USC's top signee last year was a WR from TN. When it makes a big difference is when your state produces about 5 at most, in a avg year, players who are legit SEc caliber difference makers.

HMMMM.....When you WIN games and have a good program you don't have to worry about your good players leaving the state.

State?  We can't even keep a fence around Washington County!!

Jim Harris

well some Razorback fan ought to feel fortunately you didn't hang him. Wish you'd hang Nutt.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

PigMan

My Razorback flag stayed in the closet also.  "Completely forgot all about it."

WilsonHog

I'm not going to say that I don't care anymore, but the game with ULM is a pretty good barometer of the level of my caring.  I don't know what I'll be doing Saturday night, but I know I won't be listening to the game. I'll check the internet for a final score Saturday night, then read about it in the paper Sunday morning, and maybe comment a time or two Sunday, but that'll be it.

hogsanity

Quote from: pseudorabies on October 07, 2005, 02:38:39 pm
Quote from: hogsanity on October 07, 2005, 01:50:05 pm
Cry all you want about players leaving the state. That happens in EVERY state. HMMM I believe Felix Jones is from Tulsa. USC's top signee last year was a WR from TN. When it makes a big difference is when your state produces about 5 at most, in a avg year, players who are legit SEc caliber difference makers.

HMMMM.....When you WIN games and have a good program you don't have to worry about your good players leaving the state.

I think Ou has a good program yet Felix Jones left.  I think TN has a good program yet the #1 player in the country left Tn for USC.  DOnt give me that " If your good players dont leave " stuff. 

hogsanity

Quote from: WilsonHog on October 07, 2005, 04:07:02 pm
I'm not going to say that I don't care anymore, but the game with ULM is a pretty good barometer of the level of my caring. I don't know what I'll be doing Saturday night, but I know I won't be listening to the game. I'll check the internet for a final score Saturday night, then read about it in the paper Sunday morning, and maybe comment a time or two Sunday, but that'll be it.

SO, maybe that just means you have more important things in your life than FB, I would hope we all would.  I'll be playing in the yard with my kids til its too dark to see.  Then its will be time to get them ready for bed.  I might check into the game, and I'll be taping the Braves/Stros game.  Does that mean I am not a fan, or that i dont care, maybe, if ti does so what.  It is just a freaking game played by 18-22 yr old guys who, if they are lucky will actually get an education while they are there.  A win or loss will not reflect one bit upon my personal sense of fulfillment, nor on this state as a whole. 

WilsonHog

Quote from: hogsanity on October 07, 2005, 04:34:01 pm
I'm not going to say that I don't care anymore, but the game with ULM is a pretty good barometer of the level of my caring. I don't know what I'll be doing Saturday night, but I know I won't be listening to the game. I'll check the internet for a final score Saturday night, then read about it in the paper Sunday morning, and maybe comment a time or two Sunday, but that'll be it.

SO, maybe that just means you have more important things in your life than FB, I would hope we all would. I'll be playing in the yard with my kids til its too dark to see. Then its will be time to get them ready for bed. I might check into the game, and I'll be taping the Braves/Stros game. Does that mean I am not a fan, or that i dont care, maybe, if ti does so what. It is just a freaking game played by 18-22 yr old guys who, if they are lucky will actually get an education while they are there. A win or loss will not reflect one bit upon my personal sense of fulfillment, nor on this state as a whole.

Or it could mean that something has been taken from me that used to be a big part of my life.

I don't much care for it when something is taken from me.

Hog Bounty Hunter

Quote from: hogsanity on October 07, 2005, 04:34:01 pm

SO, maybe that just means you have more important things in your life than FB, I would hope we all would. I'll be playing in the yard with my kids til its too dark to see. Then its will be time to get them ready for bed. I might check into the game, and I'll be taping the Braves/Stros game. Does that mean I am not a fan, or that i dont care, maybe, if ti does so what. It is just a freaking game played by 18-22 yr old guys who, if they are lucky will actually get an education while they are there. A win or loss will not reflect one bit upon my personal sense of fulfillment, nor on this state as a whole.

You've been on here for about 5 hours, it must get darker quicker where you live.  If you think this team doesn't reflect on this state you are wrong. You don't think that those in California make a little more fun of us Arkies after stomping us 70-17. When you get beat by 70-17 it's a true embarssment, 70-17 shows that USC was a lot better than Arkansas than Arkansas is of Missouri State.  But you know that already, hey it's starting to get a little dusky outside I don't want to hold you up anylonger.