Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This week's excuse

Started by silvertip, October 07, 2005, 01:15:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

silvertip

We continue to suck in the passing game, but beginning with MO St we continue to pass less than any team in the SEC. Next year, RJ will still be the least experienced passing QB in the SEC because every other SEC QB passes a lot more.
Our O-line will still be the worst pass blocking in the SEC because their goal, every year, is to dominate the SEC in rushing.

THIS week, against a very weak team, we SHOULD pass the ball 45 times in order to actually WORK on our weakness. Why do I not think that will happen?

BECAUSE, La-Monroe leads the nation in INTERCEPTIONS!  I really believe that HDN will be AFRAID to work on our vertical passing vs the formidable (in his fevered imagination) La-Monroe defense. Just as the almighty MO-St D shut down our vertical passing game(for a month) by intercepting our first long pass attempt of the year.

We will be able to pound LA-Monroe on the ground with our MO-St game plan---50 runs & 25 passes. Then all the Nutt-lovers will say, "Why pass when we don't have to?" Well, folks, we HAVE TO PASS to beat any of the SEC powers. Or haven't you been paying attention for the past 7 years?

I really think Nutt is content to wait for Mustain, & then magically all our WRs, TEs, and O-lineman will be ready for a real passing attack. Reminds me of my personal fitness program---I really plan to start working out, just as soon as I lose weight & get in better shape.

Hog Bounty Hunter

Quote from: silvertip on October 07, 2005, 01:15:12 pm
We continue to suck in the passing game, but beginning with MO St we continue to pass less than any team in the SEC. Next year, RJ will still be the least experienced passing QB in the SEC because every other SEC QB passes a lot more.
Our O-line will still be the worst pass blocking in the SEC because their goal, every year, is to dominate the SEC in rushing.

THIS week, against a very weak team, we SHOULD pass the ball 45 times in order to actually WORK on our weakness. Why do I not think that will happen?

BECAUSE, La-Monroe leads the nation in INTERCEPTIONS! I really believe that HDN will be AFRAID to work on our vertical passing vs the formidable (in his fevered imagination) La-Monroe defense. Just as the almighty MO-St D shut down our vertical passing game(for a month) by intercepting our first long pass attempt of the year.

We will be able to pound LA-Monroe on the ground with our MO-St game plan---50 runs & 25 passes. Then all the Nutt-lovers will say, "Why pass when we don't have to?" Well, folks, we HAVE TO PASS to beat any of the SEC powers. Or haven't you been paying attention for the past 7 years?

I really think Nutt is content to wait for Mustain, & then magically all our WRs, TEs, and O-lineman will be ready for a real passing attack. Reminds me of my personal fitness program---I really plan to start working out, just as soon as I lose weight & get in better shape.

We may lose this game, with ole Nutt's puckering butt and his indecisiveness and lack of a QB. ULM has a good QB and whave a terrible secondary.