Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BEING COMPARED TO DUKE....LOSS OF FAN SUPPORT...HOG FANS GOING TO ASU SIDE....

Started by hogginuplittlerock, October 07, 2005, 08:43:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogginuplittlerock

with all of these things happening and most of us still in disbelif are we really now going just going to sit down and admit our football program will now become the duke of acc, the baylor of the big 12 and more?? im sad to see the whole state like this but its true

Call Mr. Sow

Quote from: hogginuplittlerock on October 07, 2005, 08:43:44 am
with all of these things happening and most of us still in disbelif are we really now going just going to sit down and admit our football program will now become the duke of acc, the baylor of the big 12 and more?? im sad to see the whole state like this but its true

The problem isn't that the fans are wanting to sit down and admit our football program will become the Baylor of the big 12, the problem is that Broyles just does not care whether the Hogs win or not.  Why should he?  Donations and attendance are up.  All is rosy in Broyles' world. 

HaWg 10

Quote from: hogginuplittlerock on October 07, 2005, 08:43:44 am

Retard!! we could lose every single game for 5 years and razorback fans wouldn't become ASU fans.. seriously that is the most rediculous post i have EVER seen on this board!
"This product that was on TV was available for four easy payments of $19.95. I would like a product that was available for three easy payments and one complicated payment. We can't tell you which payment it is, but one of these payments is going to be hard." 

"I'd like to see a forklift lift a crate of forks. It'd be so damn literal. "Hey, you're using that machine to its exact purpose!"

"Me and my friends did acid in the woods, 'cause there was much less chance of running into an authority figure. But we ran into a bear. And that is way more of a buzz kill. One of my friends was raising his right hand and swearing to prevent forest fires. Later, he came up to me and said, "Mitchell. Smokey is way more intense in person."

R.I.P. Mitch Hedberg

clemensrules01

this is stupid. one losing season and MAYBE another one, and we are all of the sudden being compared to duke and baylor. guys, relax. hog fans becoming ASU fans!!! hahahahahaahah

Hog Bounty Hunter

I don't accept it and I never will, we do have a second rate coach right now but I am confident that in the end Frank will do what is best for the program. He  will fire Houston Nutt the 2nd. 

hogginuplittlerock