Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

cenSorship on HI has gone to a new level!!!!!!!

Started by razorhog1, October 06, 2005, 08:23:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorhog1

October 06, 2005, 08:23:11 pm Last Edit: October 06, 2005, 09:27:49 pm by HoopHog
you cannot be critical of nuttless,chuck,dudley,clay, you cannot talk about butch davis possibly becoming the new coach, you cannot call out another poster when you yourself have called, you do any of this and you will get banned!!!!!!!! personally i have had enough. this board is far superior, awfully glad its hear. 

NuttsSacked

razorhog1

granted i should have sooner, it should be named the hi sunshine pumper board, no critical examination of the program allowed!!!!!!!!!

NuttsSacked

Does banning apply to the Premium Board, Hawg Lounge or both?

Dances With Hogs

Yea, you have to fall in line over there or be gone, and we thought the germans were bad. :puke:

razorhog1

dont know if banning goes for both boards,i got booted from the premium board for getting on nuttless and dudley, they will not get one damn penny from me.

idochog

Quote from: razorhog1 on October 06, 2005, 09:25:10 pm
dont know if banning goes for both boards,i got booted from the premium board for getting on nuttless and dudley, they will not get one damn penny from me.

You must bow before the almighty HI and King Henry!

It will be high comedy to read that board if HDN is canned, Clay and Dudley will claim they knew it all along.
I love Jesus!

NuttsSacked

They've already got your money and could care less about you now.  Clay graduated from the JFB School of Business.

idochog

Quote from: NuttsSacked on October 06, 2005, 09:29:41 pm

They've already got your money and could care less about you now. Clay graduated from the JFB School of Business.

Yep, they sucker you in w/ the 99.00 yearly special but will give NO REFUNDS if you leave.
I love Jesus!

junkyardhog

Quote from: idochog on October 06, 2005, 09:34:32 pm

They've already got your money and could care less about you now. Clay graduated from the JFB School of Business.

Yep, they sucker you in w/ the 99.00 yearly special but will give NO REFUNDS if you leave.

FYI- if you put it on your credit card, simply dispute the charges and say that services were not rendered. They have no rebuttal for that. ;)

You paid for 1 year of full access and if they banned you 1 day before that year was up, without due process and prohibiting your right to free speech, services were not rendered.

idochog

Quote from: junkyardhog on October 06, 2005, 11:15:30 pm

FYI- if you put it on your credit card, simply dispute the charges and say that services were not rendered. They have no rebuttal for that. ;)

You paid for 1 year of full access and if they banned you 1 day before that year was up, services were not rendered.

Better yet, no use buying it.  Sunshine pumping is FREE if you listen to sportswrap and Rick S on DTS or even Bo in th am.

I love Jesus!

dirty stanchez

Quote from: idochog on October 06, 2005, 11:16:57 pm

You paid for 1 year of full access and if they banned you 1 day before that year was up, services were not rendered.

Better yet, no use buying it. Sunshine pumping is FREE if you listen to sportswrap and Rick S on DTS or even Bo in th am.

Or if you sniff glue.

HumpyHog

Quote from: razorhog1 on October 06, 2005, 08:23:11 pm
you cannot be critical of nuttless,chuck,dudley,clay, you cannot talk about butch davis possibly becoming the new coach, you cannot call out another poster when you yourself have called, you do any of this and you will get banned!!!!!!!! personally i have had enough. this board is far superior, awfully glad its hear. 

He banned me about a year ago for posting that the defense was the worst one I've ever seen in all my years of watching the hogs. He said it was bad for business. So I quit buying his magazine. No great loss.

dirty stanchez

Quote from: HumpyHog on October 06, 2005, 11:57:51 pm

He banned me about a year ago for posting that the defense was the worst one I've ever seen in all my years of watching the hogs. He said it was bad for business. So I quit buying his magazine. No great loss.

The magazine isn't two-ply anyway.

MCPeePants

You paid for 1 year of full access and if they banned you 1 day before that year was up, without due process and prohibiting your right to free speech, services were not rendered.

Hate to tell you this but there is no "right to free speech" in connection with private property such as a Hogs Illustrated message board. When you pay your money and they give you access to their "premium" board, or whatever it is, I assume you still have to agree to certain terms and conditions Clay imposes concerning the content of posts. If you disputed the credit card charge and push came to shove, you'd lose.

Not to take up for their crappy policies or anything - just clarifying the point. 

94 Hawg

Quote from: Dances With Hogs on October 06, 2005, 09:09:15 pm
Yea, you have to fall in line over there or be gone, and we thought the germans were bad. :puke:

if you refer to the Nazis of the WWII era, then yea, I think the slaughter of over 11 MILLION people would qualify as bad. Getting censored while on private property is perhaps....inconvenient.

and no, I'm not trying to start a barfight here. Just thinking out loud :)
Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

JJHog

Honestly, what has not been said that could be said. It's all a broken record, we're upset we're 1-3.

" Think Right, Do Right"

merccedes

Razorhog, how does  the guy call you out if you ccant call out the guy that called you out

silvertip

People that love Nutt & toe the HI line are free to call out those who disagree. Those that oppose Nutt/Clay are not.

Yeah, I got banned & it applies to both the free & premium boards. Clay, Dudley & that crew claim to have "insider" info, but I have the past couple of years talked to JFB's office & an asst BB coach & I can tell you they are not thrilled with HI & Clay Henry nor Dudley Dawson.

As far as the HI magazine, it is always late & you will find nothing you can't read for free in NWA Times, Demgaz, Hogwired, WholeHogSports, etc The HI mag is a waste of time & money. 

NuttsSacked

Quote from: silvertip on October 07, 2005, 02:32:07 pm
People that love Nutt & toe the HI line are free to call out those who disagree. Those that oppose Nutt/Clay are not.

Yeah, I got banned & it applies to both the free & premium boards. Clay, Dudley & that crew claim to have "insider" info, but I have the past couple of years talked to JFB's office & an asst BB coach & I can tell you they are not thrilled with HI & Clay Henry nor Dudley Dawson.

As far as the HI magazine, it is always late & you will find nothing you can't read for free in NWA Times, Demgaz, Hogwired, WholeHogSports, etc The HI mag is a waste of time & money.

Say WHAT?!  They're not thrilled with Henry & Dawson?  They must really love the media types posting over here.  <sarcasm>

Watch your back guys.  JF "Big Brother" Broyles is on the case.  Those black Suburban's and white panel vans following you belong to the university, not the guv'mint.