Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who is the worst Houston Nutt apologist?

Started by LA HAWG, October 05, 2005, 11:53:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of these is the most disgusting to listen to?

Bo Mattingly
62 (56.4%)
Chuck Barrett
10 (9.1%)
Rick Schaeffer
26 (23.6%)
Randy Rainwater
1 (0.9%)
Wally Hall
11 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2005, 11:53:46 am

LA HAWG

I am sure this will get moved but we'll give it a shot.

idochog

Find out who gets the most FREE dinners from HDN and you will have your answer (hint ryhmes w/ MO)
I love Jesus!

dirty stanchez

idochog

Quote from: dirty stanchez on October 05, 2005, 11:55:37 am
Where is the "all of the above" option?

Thats probably the only way BO gets out-voted

BTW you left off Marble-mouth Kirk
I love Jesus!

hogsanity

People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

corndo

It's like trying to chose b/w fine wines, they are all so good at it and clearly get the same script everday how do you decide?

Boared

I really wanted to vote for Slick Rick, but he doesn't overreact to callers & tends to keep his cool (from the few times I've heard him). Bo gets his tits in a twist when a caller says anything negative. Hey, he's our Trev Alberts!

dirty stanchez

Quote from: Boared on October 05, 2005, 12:01:36 pm
I really wanted to vote for Slick Rick, but he doesn't overreact to callers & tends to keep his cool (from the few times I've heard him). Bo gets his tits in a twist when a caller says anything negative. Hey, he's our Trev Alberts!

Yeah, Bo definitely loses his cool.

Him and Wally are little bitty (I am going to be banned, because I use profanity).

Flatline

Bo's attitude is getting old.  He needs to understand that if people don't listen to his show or watch him on television he will be out of a job.  These are the same people that he is talking down to on his radio show.  I heard him call the guy a dope today and then try and take it back.
NO CLASS, BO, and we are getting tired of it.

illuzionz14

Bo also made the comment that the people on message boards have cheeto brains.  He is just asking for it.  He needs to get booted out of Northwest Arkansas. 

Ben Steiger

The way some of you act... yes... he is right.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Theolesnort

Actually Bo is the best apologist mentioned, yet he is pretty bad but Wally would be the worst because he hardly ever makes much sense.
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.

Gman

alwaysondbigscreen

I HAD TO vote for wally, i dont listen to the talk radio. but i DID cancel my subscription to the gazette because he was so annoying. stupid cliches, and babbling gibberish.
some say he's a cia experiment gone wrong

artyhog

RAZORBART

If HDN ever gets rear-ended it will breaks Bo's neck

Inigo Montoya

idochog

Quote from: RAZORBART on October 05, 2005, 02:44:02 pm
If HDN ever gets rear-ended it will breaks Bo's neck

You sure that is the only elf that is up his backside?
I love Jesus!

Big_D

Quote from: Ben Steiger on October 05, 2005, 01:24:35 pm
The way some of you act... yes... he is right.

This is a post from the supreme Bo Mattingly Toadie here, fellows. This is the guy who Bo used to let announce sports on his show. Quit listening so I don't know if Bo still lets him do it.

Bo knows What?    NOT DIDDLY SQUAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Boy Named Sue E.

Don't you guys get it. Bo's got us all talking about him. That's success to him. Same thing with Wally. Just write or say something controversial, and everybody's paying attention to you. Doesn't matter if it's negative. People are paying attention= better ratings and more papers sold. I don't even think Bo and Wally could be as stupid as some of the positions they take. Well, maybe Wally could. But with Bo, it's all calculated schtick, which makes him all the more hard to take. He'll go overboard and do something stupid soon enough, and we'll be rid of him. Hell, he's made me quit listening to what used to be the best sports talk show in NWA.

Hog Bounty Hunter

Where is my name?  ;D  Rick is the overall biggest apologist of the program in general but Bo takes a backseat to noone when it comes to kissing Nutt's butt.  Bo is a lock.

RhodeHog

Quote from: A Boy Named Sue E. on October 05, 2005, 04:07:21 pm
Don't you guys get it. Bo's got us all talking about him. That's success to him. Same thing with Wally. Just write or say something controversial, and everybody's paying attention to you. Doesn't matter if it's negative. People are paying attention= better ratings and more papers sold. I don't even think Bo and Wally could be as stupid as some of the positions they take. Well, maybe Wally could. But with Bo, it's all calculated schtick, which makes him all the more hard to take. He'll go overboard and do something stupid soon enough, and we'll be rid of him. Hell, he's made me quit listening to what used to be the best sports talk show in NWA.

I've quit listening to him.  Does that help his ratings?

idochog

Quote from: Rhodehog on October 05, 2005, 04:59:53 pm

I've quit listening to him. Does that help his ratings?

Me too.
I love Jesus!

hogwildinhouston

What ever happened to Bo posting on this board?   I haven't seen a post from him in forever.  Did he get tired of the abuse, otherwise known as truth?

Hog Bounty Hunter

Quote from: hogwildinhouston on October 05, 2005, 05:18:47 pm
What ever happened to Bo posting on this board? I haven't seen a post from him in forever. Did he get tired of the abuse, otherwise known as truth?

He claims to not be able to get on the board, although when he said that this morning he was on the board. I guess he doesn't know that his name shows up when he's logged in.

tophawg19

razorback fans we keep having to apologize for having nutt as our coach .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

SiriusHog™

shawn arnell, irwin, and david alphin were the best... the show just hasnt been the same since Mrs. Nutt became co-host..

SPARTAN

Quote from: idochog on October 05, 2005, 05:13:25 pm

Me too.
Just saying on hear that you have quit listening to his show does no good. What I did was call his sponsors,that annoying battery place Jesus Christ is that the only Spenser that commercial runs fifty times an hour. Anyway I called and said i would no longer listen to their show because of Bo's smart a$$. Now I know one person calling want make a difference to them but if a few others called maybe they will put some heat on the radio station to get rid of HDN's butt monkey. So I can listen to mike again.

Buck Ocean

QuoteRick Shaeffer and his bowl hair cut

The monk cut...
Think like a Jedi

Buck Ocean

Quoteshawn arnell, irwin, and david alphin were the best... the show just hasnt been the same since Mrs. Nutt became co-host..

Haha..pretty funny.  What about Soapboy?  I vote him somewhere high on congress as well.
Think like a Jedi

PigInGulfport

The answer to this thread's question, is .... go to hogcall.com and check out the owner.  No bigger HDN apologist on the internet or in the media.
Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.

kremlinhog

grovey is particularly disgustion-big ass kisser

hogken

if positive means apologist then i guess Iam in that very unpopular group
one fist is iron the other is steel,if the right one dont get you,the left one will!

Porquemada

hogken

one fist is iron the other is steel,if the right one dont get you,the left one will!

Porquemada

the donger

Quote from: Boared on October 05, 2005, 12:01:36 pm
Thats an idea, Trev with Mark May as O-coordinator

Buck Ocean

QuoteRecent picture of Shaeffer's haircut  -

"Awesome.......Totally Awesome!!!......Alright Hamilton!"
  -Jeff Spicoli
Think like a Jedi

Hoggy Hogalot

Marty Houston by far is the biggest HND but kisser.   

LA HAWG

How could I forget Marty Houston.  Sorry guys.  I still think Bo would have won in a landslide though.

Rocky&Boarwinkle

Quote from: Pork'n Beans on October 05, 2005, 09:52:11 pm
Quote from: Buck Ocean on October 05, 2005, 08:54:52 pm
QuoteRick Shaeffer and his bowl hair cut

The monk cut...
Recent picture of Shaeffer's haircut  - http://bdrum.com/p130g3/introhgate.htm

LMAO.

Seriously, Rick has hair made for radio.