Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

In an Effort to Bring You All Things Golf Related...

Started by Jackrabbit Hog, August 22, 2017, 03:33:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackrabbit Hog

Some hacking site called Celeb Jihad has published nude photos from Lindsey Vonn's hacked cell phone.  Yes, Tiger's supposedly in them too. 

A great 2017 for Tiger just keeps getting better and better.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

hawgon

Don't look unless you want to see Tiger's dong.  You've been warned.

onebadrubi

GolfNut57

Quote from: onebadrubi on August 22, 2017, 10:25:27 pm
Can you see lyndsay without seeing tiger?

Guess we won't know. No link was provided.  ???
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

hawgon

onebadrubi

RagingHawgOn

EastexHawg

With each passing year I am proven more and more correct in my assessment of Tiger, both on and off the course.  It's not easy being right all the time, but I do enjoy it so.

And by the way...he's still not breaking Nicklaus' record.  I just enjoy saying that, too.

Dillar Dog

Quote from: hawgon on August 22, 2017, 03:41:35 pm
Don't look unless you want to see Tiger's dong.  You've been warned.

Some guys here have been waiting years for this.

userpick

Quote from: EastexHawg on August 23, 2017, 08:41:57 am
With each passing year I am proven more and more correct in my assessment of Tiger, both on and off the course.  It's not easy being right all the time, but I do enjoy it so.

And by the way...he's still not breaking Nicklaus' record.  I just enjoy saying that, too.

Who on here said anything about Tiger off the course? Who on here doesn't like pvssy?

EastexHawg

Quote from: userpick on August 23, 2017, 03:47:32 pm
Who on here said anything about Tiger off the course? Who on here doesn't like pvssy?

Who on here thinks it's smart to make a sex tape and store it on any kind of electronic device?  "Sure, they hacked all sorts of banks and military and government systems...but my smartphone is impregnable!"

Probably the same guy who is filmed being arrested for driving under the influence after taking a mixture of Vicodin, Xanax, Dilaudid, Ambien, and THC...then tries to issue an "I wasn't using alcohol, it was just a drug interaction" PR statement to make people think it was just an accident, a matter of pharmacists giving him something that caused a bad reaction.  Did he think the cops were going to cover for him like so many have throughout his life?

userpick

Well, admittedly so you probably know more about the story than I do. I heard no such thing of a sex tape. I heard the pictures were stolen off Lindsey's phone. Also, I never remember tiger blaming any pharmacists. He said he was taking a lot of pills and admitted he screwed up by driving.

EastexHawg

Quote from: userpick on August 23, 2017, 04:34:08 pm
Well, admittedly so you probably know more about the story than I do. I heard no such thing of a sex tape. I heard the pictures were stolen off Lindsey's phone. Also, I never remember tiger blaming any pharmacists. He said he was taking a lot of pills and admitted he screwed up by driving.

He issued a statement saying he wanted to let his fans know he was not drinking and driving, that alcohol was not involved.  As I recall he didn't say anything about taking a bunch of pills before the police revealed the results of a toxicology test.

I have not looked at the Tiger/Lindsey photos/tape and I'm not going to, but I think the point remains.  Whether photos or a video, who thinks it is okay to take pictures or film knowing the images will be taken and stored on an electronic device that has access to the internet?

userpick

Quote from: EastexHawg on August 23, 2017, 04:42:38 pm
He issued a statement saying he wanted to let his fans know he was not drinking and driving, that alcohol was not involved.  As I recall he didn't say anything about taking a bunch of pills before the police revealed the results of a toxicology test.

I have not looked at the Tiger/Lindsey photos/tape and I'm not going to, but I think the point remains.  Whether photos or a video, who thinks it is okay to take pictures or film knowing the images will be taken and stored on an electronic device that has access to the internet?

He most definitely admitted to taking prescribed pills and driving after he was arrested. And regarding pictures, every athlete in the world has those pictures on his/her phone. Sometimes shat happens.

onebadrubi

Easttex is loving tigers issues.  But it's dumb to pound your chest over any of this.  It makes you look like a fool.

majestic

Quote from: onebadrubi on August 23, 2017, 06:41:20 pm
Easttex is loving tigers issues.  But it's dumb to pound your chest over any of this.  It makes you look like a fool.
Guarantee Eastex is looking at Tiger's dong.
Voluntary epidemiologist - Voted for W in 08

TheJoeyBucketz

Quote from: majestic on August 23, 2017, 06:58:05 pm
Guarantee Eastex is looking at Tiger's dong.
I didn't even think that needed to be said. Everybody knows that's happening (fappening).
Dominic Fletcher following his homerun against Texas Tech in Omaha, "I thought they said this park was big?!"

onebadrubi

Curtains or not I'd still like to see her so long as he's not in it.  I bet she's got a good set of legs and a tight butt.  Even though I'd have to in forehead first I'd giver hell

EastexHawg

Tiger's full statement after his arrest, but before the police report was released:

I understand the severity of what I did and I take full responsibility for my actions.

I want the public to know that alcohol was not involved. What happened was an unexpected reaction to prescribed medications. I didn't realize the mix of medications had affected me so strongly.

What does anyone think the purpose was for stressing that alcohol wasn't involved?

And who would have thought that popping a bunch of Vicodin, Xanax, and three other drugs might **** you up?  Apparently not Tiger, who experienced an "unexpected reaction".  He probably didn't expect to bulk up when he was importing Dr. Galea from Canada to shoot him up, either.

GolfNut57

Meanwhile.................still no link so that I can peruse Lindsey Vonn's wares.  ???
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

onebadrubi

Quote from: GolfNut57 on August 23, 2017, 10:28:57 pm
Meanwhile.................still no link so that I can peruse Lindsey Vonn's wares.  ???

I'm assuming google that jihad thing. I'm scared though cause I don't want to see a song.

GolfNut57

Quote from: onebadrubi on August 23, 2017, 11:32:31 pm
I'm assuming google that jihad thing. I'm scared though cause I don't want to see a song.

I'd rather not google anything to do with the Jihad.

ricepig

Quote from: GolfNut57 on August 24, 2017, 12:28:03 am
I'd rather not google anything to do with the Jihad.

Yeah, just typing that word probably has you on a watch list now.