Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Bracket

Started by OS2 (SW) Razor Back, March 18, 2018, 10:13:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

Is still perfect....as of FSU over Xavier.

Fingers crossed for the Sweet 16 and beyond.
The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

RazorSax

So you didn't put this bracket on ESPN or any of the others?

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

Quote from: RazorSax on March 18, 2018, 10:20:30 pm
So you didn't put this bracket on ESPN or any of the others?

My bracket is perfect.

Bad_Intentions

I'm calling BS!!

UMBC, Loyola-Chi, Nevada, Fla State, A&M, Syracuse?????

I can believe calling a few of these. I actually had Loyola and A&M where they're at right now. But all of these games + all of the 50/50 games that have been there????

Come on bro.
WPS!!

sickboy

What?!?! No freaking way.

husker71

please  out of the 17+ million brackets submitted on ESPN NONE were left after the 1st day.  Where did you enter this basketball bracket out because if it is true and into a legitimate site they would have you on Sportscenter or Good Morning America tomorrow/

checkraiser88

What is your reasoning with having a 16 over a 1?

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

My Bracket is still perfect. Zero Reasoning.

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: cosmodrum on March 19, 2018, 12:46:32 am
My ass is perfect.

Yes. It is.

My bracket on the other hand...sucks. I started off with about 9-10 straight wins. Then came the Virginia upset, which was a problem since I picked them to win it all. I guess the fact I had the Hogs going to the Elite Eight wouldn't have helped either.

So congratulations to all you awesome people.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Tejano Jawg on March 19, 2018, 01:12:14 am
Yes. It is.

My bracket on the other hand...sucks. I started off with about 9-10 straight wins. Then came the Virginia upset, which was a problem since I picked them to win it all. I guess the fact I had the Hogs going to the Elite Eight wouldn't have helped either.

So congratulations to all you awesome people.

Mine is excellent right now. Cause I didn't do one.

Way too many bad feelings about a bunch of games. But if I had filled one out, it would have been busted in the 1st round with the VA loss and honestly I would have picked against Arkansas (that's what pushed me to delete my bracket).
This is my non-signature signature.

husker71

remember the classic thread a few years ago where the guy was betting on Louisville and against the Razorbacks in football every week AND insisted he was ahead even though Louisville failed to cover week after week and the Razorbacks were covering most of the time.  That was a classic and I wish somebody could find that (I looked)  this is about the same in insane betting bs. 

jst01

This is funny.

No chance in hellllll.

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

hawgball40

No one had syracuse making it past the first round. no one.

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: hawgball40 on March 19, 2018, 10:28:52 am

No one had UMBC winning either. Total BS.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

sickboy

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on March 19, 2018, 10:56:34 am

The first thing everyone does when filling out a bracket is move the one seeds to the second round. I'd guess 90% couldn't even name the 16 seeds. Even now, I'd guess 90% couldn't name the other 16 seeds that lost. Hell, I can't and I watch college basketball.

raz1965

My bracket is perfect, perfectly blank due to fact it impossible to get it right.

bob slydell

Live update from my bracket!
*this is not a criticism of moderatin.

Smalltownhog95

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on March 19, 2018, 10:56:34 am
I did look on the ESPN leaderboard and the top bracket did pick UMBC over Virginia. It wasnt a bs bracket. He chose all the other 1 seeds to win but i guess he just hated Virgina. He had 3 misses but of course that was before Cincinnati lost and ge had them winning it all.
Wait a minute this isn't chinese checkers.. This isn't even regular checkers!

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: Smalltownhog95 on March 19, 2018, 12:47:01 pm
I did look on the ESPN leaderboard and the top bracket did pick UMBC over Virginia. It wasnt a bs bracket. He chose all the other 1 seeds to win but i guess he just hated Virgina. He had 3 misses but of course that was before Cincinnati lost and ge had them winning it all.

I'd like to know the reasoning behind his pick of UMBC over UVA. I know UVA lost a quality player...but one player doesn't change a team like this that ran through the ACC in dominant fashion.

UMBC lost to ALBANY...by 44 points...why would anyone pick that upset unless they just went by favorite mascot or favorite jersey color? Makes no sense...

But hey...he got it right so more power to him...
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

longtimeHogfan

Quote from: OS2 (SW) Razor Back on March 18, 2018, 10:44:14 pm
My bracket is perfect.

Yep. Mine too.  Perfectly finished.  Wrong, gone and done.  Somebody please beat Dook.
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

LRHawg

my completely random guess bracket is actually on pace with my legit brackets. This tourney has been crazy.

The OTR

Third year in a row with a perfect bracket.

GoHogs1091

Quote from: LRHawg on March 19, 2018, 04:44:19 pm
my completely random guess bracket is actually on pace with my legit brackets. This tourney has been crazy.

Filling out a bracket(s) is a lot of times an exercise in futility.

One year I filled out 2 brackets.  For one of the two I did serious analysis/consideration.  The other one I just filled it out by flipping a coin.  The coin flip bracket did better than the bracket in which I did serious analysis/consideration.

longtimeHogfan

Quote from: GoHogs1091 on March 19, 2018, 10:24:03 pm
Filling out a bracket(s) is a lot of times an exercise in futility.

One year I filled out 2 brackets.  For one of the two I did serious analysis/consideration.  The other one I just filled it out by flipping a coin.  The coin flip bracket did better than the bracket in which I did serious analysis/consideration.

Maybe there's something to that.  Close your eyes and throw a dart.  Mrs. Longtime does better at Oaklawn than I do by picking her favorite looking horse in the field or the jockey's colors.  I waste my time and money on A Daily Racing Form. 
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

Say what you want however,my bracket is still perfect.

dagnamit

Filling in the bracket as each game ends is effective.

I was in Vegas and a dude bet $800 on UMBC and walked away with $160,000.

Smalltownhog95

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on March 19, 2018, 01:53:41 pm
I'd like to know the reasoning behind his pick of UMBC over UVA. I know UVA lost a quality player...but one player doesn't change a team like this that ran through the ACC in dominant fashion.

UMBC lost to ALBANY...by 44 points...why would anyone pick that upset unless they just went by favorite mascot or favorite jersey color? Makes no sense...

But hey...he got it right so more power to him...
absolutely no idea but for 24 hours or so that dude had to have felt smarter than everyone in the country.
Wait a minute this isn't chinese checkers.. This isn't even regular checkers!

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: Bad_Intentions on March 18, 2018, 11:33:41 pm
I'm calling BS!!

UMBC, Loyola-Chi, Nevada, Fla State, A&M, Syracuse?????

I can believe calling a few of these. I actually had Loyola and A&M where they're at right now. But all of these games + all of the 50/50 games that have been there????

Come on bro.

In my hogville bracket I have Loyola v Nevada in the sweet 16..
I did..but had them losing to MSU which screwed me.
Although my bracket took a hit with Arkansas losing to Butler and College of Charleston losing to Auburn...Add to that A$M beatiing NC really screwed me as I had them in the final losing to Villanova.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

k.c.hawg

Quote from: dagnamit on March 20, 2018, 08:42:52 pm
Filling in the bracket as each game ends is effective.

I was in Vegas and a dude bet $800 on UMBC and walked away with $160,000.

An alum and 7 buddies each put in a $100. The $800 paid $16k not $160k. The moneyline was +2000
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

dagnamit

Quote from: k.c.hawg on March 21, 2018, 07:26:07 am
An alum and 7 buddies each put in a $100. The $800 paid $16k not $160k. The moneyline was +2000
Like everything in Vegas the amount grew on me. Thanks for the correction.

TexasRazorback

Quote from: OS2 (SW) Razor Back on March 18, 2018, 10:13:25 pm

If you dont post a screen shot of the bracket its not perfect bud, or congrats on just filling out your bracket. sad just sad

RaisinHog

Acctually I did have in one of my brackets

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: OS2 (SW) Razor Back on March 20, 2018, 07:28:31 pm
b/c you did it after the weekend lol.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

sickboy

Quote from: OS2 (SW) Razor Back on March 20, 2018, 07:28:31 pm

You wouldn't, you know, have, like, proof or something?

longtimeHogfan

Quote from: OS2 (SW) Razor Back on March 18, 2018, 10:13:25 pm

Sorry, guy, but I don't believe it's possible to be 'perfect' at this point in the tourney.  Someone smarter than me would have to compute the astronomical odds of that happening.  Last year and maybe other years, Warren Buffett offered a $1,000,000,000.00 prize to anyone that could go through the entire tourney with no blemishes.  Haven't heard whether he did it again this year or not.  Just not possible to predict that many upsets.

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

Quote from: sickboy on March 21, 2018, 09:52:58 pm
You wouldn't, you know, have, like, proof or something?

I do. My teams got destroyed. My bracket is still perfect. It never bent,

I guess none of you watched the Coke Cola commercials.