Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tennessee and Kentucky

Started by jpsand, March 11, 2018, 12:48:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jpsand

Today Tennessee has 18 pts with 4 mins to go in the first half.  Yesterday they shot better than 80% today they are shooting 20%.  Makes me sick when you get beat by a hot shooting team play way over their norm.

rhames

You probably shouldn't get sick about things you can't control

In the grand scheme of things, the hogs season will be remembered over what they do this week. Not some game in the SEC Tournament. 
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

popcornhog

Quote from: jpsand on March 11, 2018, 12:48:20 pm
Today Tennessee has 18 pts with 4 mins to go in the first half.  Yesterday they shot better than 80% today they are shooting 20%.  Makes me sick when you get beat by a hot shooting team play way over their norm.

UT closed the gap before the half and has played well since.
WPS

Breems

Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

99toLife

PonderinHog

PonderinHog

riccoar

99toLife

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: riccoar on March 11, 2018, 02:09:06 pm
Hate Kentucky. Hate Vitale.
Vitale has literally made a living sucking up to the blue bloods. That's his entire career.

alohawg

I was pissed yesterday wanting uk to win, but ugh....I like Schofield, heckuva player, seeing him after this  ::). They beat them twice, he's sick.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Breems

Ho hum. Another UK title. I used to be jealous, now it's just boring.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

99toLife

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on March 11, 2018, 02:12:17 pm
Vitale has literally made a living sucking up to the blue bloods. That's his entire career.

Maybe but who cares.  Ball is played on the court. 

99toLife

Quote from: Breems on March 11, 2018, 02:12:56 pm
Ho hum. Another UK title. I used to be jealous, now it's just boring.

Same as the Roll Tide Machine in Football I guess.  Apparently we have no chance in the SEC , yet we pout and complain nonstop.

It's great being a Hog fan. 

riccoar

Quote from: alohawg on March 11, 2018, 02:12:43 pm
I was pissed yesterday wanting uk to win, but ugh....I like Schofield, heckuva player, seeing him after this  ::). They beat them twice, he's sick.
See what officials did to him? He got hammered in that scrum on the offensive possession and then official came over to check on him and Schofield blew him off. They then proceeded to call quick two personals on him. Phuck Kentucky.

TNhawgfan

Quote from: jpsand on March 11, 2018, 12:48:20 pm
If we had won yesterday, there is no doubt in my mind we would have lost today by double figures. 4 games in 4 days against that length.
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol