Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

21 years, 4 months, and 21 days... It's time

Started by J_Ville_Devils_Den, January 05, 2012, 06:09:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

J_Ville_Devils_Den

It has been an adventure, but it is now time to hang up the combat boots.  Not sure how i am going to cope on the civilian sector.  Military brat that joined the Air Force out of high school and has lived on base the majority of my life, lol.  But it is time to move on.

10 December 1990 to 1 April 2012
Member Number:  #329

Major Payne: Do not attempt to valid my authority. I have eight weeks to turn you gaggling maggots into a well-discipline cadet unit. From this day forward your sorry asses belong to me. You will not eat, sleep, drink, blow your nose or dig in your buts without my say so. Know this, killing is my business, ladies, and business is good.

mj4president

"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

Hogwop

Thank you for your service! Good luck adjusting to civilian life
Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.
9-07-1958 - 12-2-2011 R.I.P Mom, I will always miss you and love you.

Ragnar Hogbrok

Congratulations, brother.  I'm a few months shy of ten years and I have some decision making to do.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

FaytownHog

wow! That's a lot of service time! Thank you for it all and the sacrifice you and your family have made. A life full of honor for sure.