Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Heisman

Started by LRAFBHog, December 12, 2015, 09:45:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LRAFBHog

SEC has a new Heisman winner

WorfHog

I'm fine with how it went down, but the QB's from Oklahoma and Navy should have been at the ceremony.

3kgthog

Quote from: WorfHog on December 12, 2015, 09:46:51 pm
I'm fine with how it went down, but the QB's from Oklahoma and Navy should have been at the ceremony.

Why? Neither had a shot of winning. It would've been very uncomfortable showing both of them on camera knowing they were there for no reason.

Oliver

Quote from: WorfHog on December 12, 2015, 09:46:51 pm

I have a feeling Mayfield won't care too much when he's lifting the NC trophy in about a month

Arazorbackguy1

Quote from: Oliver on December 12, 2015, 10:29:22 pm
I have a feeling Mayfield won't care too much when he's lifting the NC trophy in about a month

The "Not Champion" trophy?  OU won't win it.
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

Hogsolo

The kid from Stanford was ripped.  To bad he didn't have the name recognition so everyone would realize just how monumental his season really was.   

redeye

Quote from: LRAFBHog on December 12, 2015, 09:45:32 pm
SEC has a new Heisman winner

Alabama has a new Heisman winner.

They shafted Dmac and Arkansas.

Screw 'em.

davglo35

Christian McCaffrey should have won it. He is the best player. He is like Dmac. Can do it all.

Steef

Quote from: davglo35 on December 13, 2015, 02:26:04 am
Christian McCaffrey should have won it. He is the best player. He is like Dmac. Can do it all.

staffhog

Quote from: redeye on December 13, 2015, 02:15:33 am
Alabama has a new Heisman winner.

They shafted Dmac and Arkansas.

Screw 'em.

I'm right with you on that one.  When they turned on Dmac they turned the hiesman into a miss America pageant. 

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: IAMHogholio on December 13, 2015, 02:10:03 am
The kid from Stanford was ripped.  To bad he didn't have the name recognition so everyone would realize just how monumental his season really was.   

I'm not upset about Henry winning it.  He had a great, Heisman level season.  He also seems to have class and humility.

However, I agree about McCaffrey.  He had a once-a-decade type season.  What he did won't be easily duplicated in a very long time.  Just how long did Barry's record stand?

To contrast, Fournette could beak DH's record next year, and a Hog RB could beat Fournette's the following, assuming that each breakage was by a dozen yards or so.

So did DH really deserve this over McCaffrey?
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: davglo35 on December 13, 2015, 02:26:04 am

So him scoring 10 less total TDs doesn't matter?   Having less rushing yards?   
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

RebelliousHog

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on December 13, 2015, 09:08:07 am

So him scoring 10 less total TDs doesn't matter?   Having less rushing yards?   

Agree. Henry CARRIED Bama in the last two games IMO. Without Henry it is a good chance they don't win Aubie and not even go to the SECCG.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

Blue35

I would go with the Clemson QB

Torqued pork

The poor Gumps needed a recruiting boost for running backs.