Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What about Rhett Lashlee?

Started by checkraiser88, October 23, 2017, 12:19:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

checkraiser88

He played for the hogs, backed up Matt Jones. Former Auburn offensive co, and current offensive co at Uconn. Has a good offensive mindset.

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Hoggie17

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

husker71

Kiffin has been run off of every job he has had that I know of    why would you hire, no matter what line of work you are in, someone like that especially if you look at it as a long term employment situation.

Vantage 8 dude

You mean the current HC of those power house Connecticut Huskies? You know: the miserable AAC team that's currently 3-4...hummm....on second thought they DO have a slightly better record than we do, at least at the moment. No thanks, I would hope we haven't quite sunk to that level yet. However, it is possible that with more "progress' we will. "We're so close".

Davidr295

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on October 23, 2017, 12:27:27 am
worst guess yet

Thats why its called a guess..... No reason to be a richard, we all are guessing whats going to happen.

RazorPiggie

Ironhawg

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on October 23, 2017, 07:43:38 am
You mean the current HC of those power house Connecticut Huskies? You know: the miserable AAC team that's currently 3-4...hummm....on second thought they DO have a slightly better record than we do, at least at the moment. No thanks, I would hope we haven't quite sunk to that level yet. However, it is possible that with more "progress' we will. "We're so close".

Isn't Lashlee OC at UConn?  I thought Randy Edsal was head coach there?

al_pigcino

He would never be able to recruit the speed he has at UConn to Arkansas.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Ironhawg on October 23, 2017, 08:11:43 am
Isn't Lashlee OC at UConn?  I thought Randy Edsal was head coach there?
Iron, Donk! My total bad-----. Yep, got me on that one. Google can indeed be your friend. ;) However, despite my earlier duh moment, his position qualifies him for being our next head coach how ???

Pork Twain

Why is Kiffin a good choice again?
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

PonderinHog

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on October 23, 2017, 08:26:30 am
Iron, Donk! My total bad-----. Yep, got me on that one. Google can indeed be your friend. ;) However, despite my earlier duh moment, his position qualifies him for being our next head coach how ???
Didn't he coach at Shiloh?  How many more qualifications does he need ???

HoggyCat

I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

SPAL

Ironhawg

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on October 23, 2017, 08:26:30 am

Exactly this.  He might be a candidate someday, but he needs lots more experience.

DeltaBoy

He needs a few more years.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

GoPigs69

seriously?

We should just end the program.

FutureMan

"Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit."
- E.E. Cummings

The_Iceman

As the OC for Brent Venables? Yes. As the HC? You've got to be frickin kidding me. You can't be that stupid.

The Hawg Marshal

I can't see us having to go that far down the list to get a coach.

jbcarol

Michael Carvell‏ @Michael_Carvell

Report: Former Auburn OC Rhett Lashlee lands job at SMU

QuoteAfter leaving the Tigers for UConn prior to the 2017 season, Lashlee will become SMU's offensive coordinator for the 2018 season, according to a report from 247 Sports' Billy Embody.

It's Lashlee's third job in as many seasons after spending four years with the Tigers. He joins offensive guru and first-year head coach Sonny Dykes at SMU.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net