Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A little bit of positive news - #2 JUCO LB sets official visit

Started by mmhogs17, November 15, 2012, 02:46:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim Harris

I really wish people would hold off on visits until the new coach is here but I guess you take them however you can get it.

I'm ready for recruiting to start picking up.  Normally by this time we all have a list of people we are interested in.  This year I can barely tell you the kids that have already committed.

whosiskid

Well, maybe being in Fayetteville when there is so much coaching buzz will be a good thing.

Lord knows, I've never seen recruiting this dead since . . . ever.
"It's no trick to make a lot of money...if all you want...is to make a lot of money." - Bernstein, in Citizen Kane

"What if you were given the task of entertaining yourself all day but were finished by noon?" - Kierkegaard

"The disposition to admire, and almost to worship, the rich and the powerful, and to despise, or, at least, to neglect, persons of poor and mean condition [is] the great and most universal cause of the corruption of our moral sentiments." - Adam Smith

"That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves." - Kim Stanley Robinson

mhuff

Quote from: whosiskid on November 15, 2012, 07:09:00 am
Well, maybe being in Fayetteville when there is so much coaching buzz will be a good thing.

Lord knows, I've never seen recruiting this dead since . . . ever.

PeabodyHawg

Would be a great pick up for the new coaching staff.  Let's get him in for an official and then close the deal after the new staff is in place.

the_kosher_pig

It might be best if he sees how bad we are on defense.  He knows he'll be a star on our team.  Big fish in a little pond is a nice recruit spin.
Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on August 24, 2012, 11:24:06 am
Or unless your and idiot that is just trying to stir things up.

schmeck

fingers crossed, but it wold be good to have a new coach for him to talk to.
Deny everything and make counter-accusations.

The Recruiting Guy

Arkansas won't be hosting any kids for officials during the LSU game. 

RazorHawg16

Quote from: Richard Davenport on November 15, 2012, 11:09:53 pm
Arkansas won't be hosting any kids for officials during the LSU game. 
Why? That seems really odd.

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: RazorHawg16 on November 15, 2012, 11:33:36 pm
Why? That seems really odd.

People have been saying Arkansas should save the rest of the official visits for the next staff. I would think that's what's happening.