Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any concern about Mizzou on thanksgiving?

Started by Ben, November 04, 2017, 01:47:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRazorback500

Drew Lock will riddle us. So will Crockett, if he's healthy.
Do you wanna get Rocked?

TeufelHog

This team will not win another game this year.  Mizzou is going to embarrass us at home on Senior Night.  No doubt in my mind.

East Clintwood

Who we should really be concerned about is Eastern Illinois.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

HardCore

Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

Rzbakfromwaybak

Missouri......& the rest of our schedule....are all much better teams than the one we beat today in the last 2 minutes....by one point.  We will be very fortunate, if we win another game this year.
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

parallaxpig

noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

jst01

Quote from: HardCore on November 04, 2017, 11:10:39 pm
"Officially"........64,201

Not close. I paused and zoomed in on even the mid field seats and there were more empties than I've seen in a while. I doubt it was much more than 40k in there

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

parallaxpig

Quote from: jst01 on November 05, 2017, 05:45:18 am
Not close. I paused and zoomed in on even the mid field seats and there were more empties than I've seen in a while. I doubt it was much more than 40k in there

It was half full and that is a generous assessment........
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

netteltonhog

I fully expect to lose every remaining game this season. Missouri may hang 60 on us after the beat down we will take at LSU and at home vs Miss St.

HardCore

Outside of them stomping us like a Narc at a Biker Rally?  No.

THEY actually try to improve their program.
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: HardCore on November 04, 2017, 11:10:39 pm
"Officially"........64,201

So, "officially" everything about this program is a lie.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?