Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Missco Razorback Club

Started by razorson, March 02, 2015, 07:09:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorson

I believe CBB is speaking in Manila tonight. Any updates would be appreciated.  :razorback:  ;D

Rogers Chapel Hog

Quote of the night:  Someone asked him about his dogs.  Coach replies - he buys dogs, not motorcycles!

N HOG

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

Quote from: Rogers Chapel Hog on March 02, 2015, 09:18:31 pm
Quote of the night:  Someone asked him about his dogs.  Coach replies - he buys dogs, not motorcycles!
HEHEHE Love it!

+1
The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

PEtrader

Sorry, where was this at? Missco?
Oddball on NWA: "I'm drinking wine and eating cheese, and catching some rays, you know. "

EL' MAHOG

I think every seat was filled, must be great to be CBB
I guess it finally rained, its down to 85, I bet the fish are bitin' down by the riverside

Tick Hog

Quote from: PEtrader on March 02, 2015, 09:56:56 pm
Sorry, where was this at? Missco?
NEA  Manila, Blytheville, Gosnell, Osceola, Wilson ect

PEtrader

Ah,  nice!

Good to see everyone over there hasn't switched to being a red wolve.
Oddball on NWA: "I'm drinking wine and eating cheese, and catching some rays, you know. "

RazorWhacker

Quote from: razorson on March 02, 2015, 07:09:37 pm
I believe CBB is speaking in Manila tonight. Any updates would be appreciated.  :razorback:  ;D

Manilla? Were translotors present to translate to english?

PEtrader

Quote from: RazorWhacker on March 02, 2015, 10:05:55 pm

I thought that.   

ricepig

Quote from: PEtrader on March 02, 2015, 10:03:09 pm
Ah,  nice!

Good to see everyone over there hasn't switched to being a red wolve.

Are you kidding, the only wuff fans are their alumni, or the ones who aren't only Hog fans.

ricepig

We may need to translate this.......

N HOG

It 's a great place for a Razorback banquet.

The Manila community center is adjacent to the airport. Bielema and entourage flew in, held a press conference in the terminal and walked across the street to the banquet.

The place was packed (roughly 600), the barbecue was good, the Calling of the Hogs was loud and Bielema proved once again he is the real deal -- very personable, very funny, but all business where football is concerned. One thing that always comes through is how much he appreciates and respects his players.

He said with this third recruiting class he understands where we are in player development, what we need and what it takes to continue to improve. He always stresses there are no short cuts.

Traveling with him were Marvin Caston (who always comes to the Manila event) and Sean Rochelle. A check for $10k was presented and, additionally during the live auction, one booster paid $3,700 for four tickets to a Razorback football game and round-trip air travel from Mississippi County to Fayetteville.

Very good event.

HogCzar1

I was in attendance this evening at Manila, and wanted to compliment how well the program was conducted.

The crowd was awesome, and the enthusiasm was palpable. Coach B demonstrated again his enthusiasm for the job, and where he wants to take the program.

N Hog did an excellent job in describing the events. I know the Foundation representatives were really excited about the turnout and reception.

Just another demonstration of the statewide love of the Razorbacks.

Great job by all those involved with the Mississippi County Razorback Club!

WPS

MTBrookHog

Quote from: ricepig on March 02, 2015, 10:10:13 pm
Are you kidding, the only wuff fans are their alumni, or the ones who aren't only Hog fans.
Now Ricepig, you should know by now according to all God fearing NWA fans that anyone east of Batesville are all Red Wolf fans! Sarcasm off.

GuvHog

Quote from: MTBrookHog on March 03, 2015, 08:35:20 am
Now Ricepig, you should know by now according to all God fearing NWA fans that anyone east of Batesville are all Red Wolf fans! Sarcasm off.

Actually the overwhelming majority of those you refer to are both Red Wolf and Razorback fans. There is a very small minority of people there who hate the Razorbacks and they have been trying to keep all things Razorback out of that area for years.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

OneTuskOverTheLine™

after reading this...
and this...
Quote from: ricepig on March 02, 2015, 10:11:03 pm
We may need to translate this.......

when I read this... I heard it in the asian guy's voice...
Quote from: N HOG on March 03, 2015, 12:09:12 am
It 's a great place for a Razorback banquet.

The Manila community center is adjacent to the airport. Bielema and entourage flew in, held a press conference in the terminal and walked across the street to the banquet.

The place was packed (roughly 600), the barbecue was good, the Calling of the Hogs was loud and Bielema proved once again he is the real deal -- very personable, very funny, but all business where football is concerned. One thing that always comes through is how much he appreciates and respects his players.

He said with this third recruiting class he understands where we are in player development, what we need and what it takes to continue to improve. He always stresses there are no short cuts.

Traveling with him were Marvin Caston (who always comes to the Manila event) and Sean Rochelle. A check for $10k was presented and, additionally during the live auction, one booster paid $3,700 for four tickets to a Razorback football game and round-trip air travel from Mississippi County to Fayetteville.

Very good event.

and it all made sense like this... ;)

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

MTBrookHog

Quote from: GuvHog on March 03, 2015, 10:06:21 am
Actually the overwhelming majority of those you refer to are both Red Wolf and Razorback fans. There is a very small minority of people there who hate the Razorbacks and they have been trying to keep all things Razorback out of that area for years.
You and I know this as well as the many Razorback fans in NEA. It just gets me when I read that our brethren in NWA think that if you live around Jonesboro, you are automatically a Red Wolf fan. Just for an example, I pulled to a 4-way stop in Jonesboro last week. 3 of the 4 vehicles stopped had a Razorback on their front bumper.

Dropkick

Anyone know where his next Razorback club stop is?

Dwight_K_Shrute

Saw pictures of the turnout, very impressive.  We have about as well rounded a coach as we could hope for.  I'm not saying perfect in all areas, but very good and fans are smart and can see that.  That's why they are excited and turn out like this.

Public speaking, fan interaction, media interaction, being the face of the program.
Recruiting, not taking shortcuts, getting kids from all over.
Building a staff
Player Development
Success on the field.  Having a strategy/plan and building toward that.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

PorkRinds

The real question is, did he cuss?

bigdaddyhawg

No specific comments about any players, or actual football talk?
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

ricepig

Quote from: bigdaddyhawg on March 03, 2015, 11:47:12 am
No specific comments about any players, or actual football talk?

I'm sorry, that requires a donation. 

SEClion

Quote from: Dropkick on March 03, 2015, 10:40:23 am
Anyone know where his next Razorback club stop is?

Mountain Home... Tonight!!

chi209

Wanted to say thanks for all the nice words about the Razorback banquet last night.  It was a packed house of excited Hog fans to see CBB (who is a great speaker).  The city of Manila along with the Mississippi County Razorback Club really try hard to provide a great atmosphere for all the Hog fans up here in NEA.  Again thank you for the kind words and WPS!!!!!!  GO HOGS!!!!

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: ricepig on March 03, 2015, 01:03:12 pm
I'm sorry, that requires a donation. 

I donated to this thread ...??
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

ricepig

Quote from: bigdaddyhawg on March 03, 2015, 02:36:22 pm
I donated to this thread ...??

Ok then, spoke about BA as a 5th year SR, doesn't see anyone taking his place, mentioned that Flowers will be hard to replace, but hoped a couple of guys would cumulatively do the job.

EL' MAHOG

He said the O line starts throwing the ball around when he gets there before practice
I guess it finally rained, its down to 85, I bet the fish are bitin' down by the riverside

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

SouthMisscoHawg

I think my grandmother was the oldest person there...... at 90!!!

She has been a season ticket holder since 1968!!!

ricepig

Quote from: SEClion on March 03, 2015, 01:07:39 pm
Mountain Home... Tonight!!

Tweets from MH

Bielema: This is the way we are going to play the game and we are going to play the same way every day #WPS http://t.co/o2KTe2c6NZ

Bielema: Dan Enos has really cleaned up the playbook. We are trying to eliminate unnecessary wording from calls so our guys can play fast

Bielema: Our offensive linemen may be big boys but they better be able to move and they better like to have fun.