Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Reference to A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Started by Razorbacks#1, March 23, 2018, 09:09:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

He and his daughter are receiving some medical treatment. I won't go any further than that, but wish God's Blessing and hope for a speedy recovery.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

SPAL

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

DEVIL DOG HOG

Praying for A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S  AND his daughter.
"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on March 23, 2018, 09:18:37 pm
Praying for healing
He has been through a lot, and now this, Good Lord, please bestow upon this family!
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

JHicks3636

Prayers for a successful outcome. I hope he realizes how much he is missed. You hate to be missing a part of the family.

Deep Shoat

All Gas, No Brakes!

Pudgepork

Knot2brite

Prayers for my friend...may God put His healing hands of protection upon him and his daughter and wrap His arms around them....
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

ROBLYNNM

Although I do not know him personally, I enjoy his comments.   Both will be in my prayers.....and I hope he knows how much his input is missed by those of us that follow baseball on Hogville. 

lumphog

pigture perfect

Prayers for my buddy. Hope he gets better soon.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Maddhog

Prayers up for both of them.   
"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

Arkamedes

"The time is always right to do what is right." ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Rise above oneself and grasp the world." ~ Archimedes

gmarv54

Prayers for him and his daughter.

oldhawg

PoconoHog

I think about all the time we have spent talking via PM's down through the years. We came into contact through this forum..yet our conversations were not just about the Hogs...but about anything and everything...about life. May God give you comfort my friend.
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

HogFansReunited

Hoping for the best for him and his family.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

SultanofSwine

TNhawgfan

I've never met anyone from hogville, but have respect for many. And he is one I truly respect. Prayers for him
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

trippigs

Prayers for both......get well soon

JRHoward

Prayers for the entire family.  God's Blessings.
Woooo Pig!

99toLife