Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Clint Alan

TEAM               1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9    R    H    E
Lousiana St                                                 0    0    0
Arkansas                                                     0    0    0
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

capehog

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

razorbackfan86

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

capehog

I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

rzrbackrob

Good is the enemy of great

lovethosehogs

i am at work and can't concetrate on anything but the game.  It is even hard to type. wps

olivebranchhog

ONLY GOT ONE THING TO SAY

WHITE SHIRTS, YELLOW BRITCHES, GO TO HELL YOU SONS OF [CENSORED]

GO HOGS!
Sometimes it takes a loss to make us realize what's really important

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

HogFansReunited

Fine, I'll just change the title for my post.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Member #3568

SRFL

chiefsfan

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

capehog

Cassperr

Show me a guy whos afraid to look bad, and I'll show you a guy you can beat every time.

artyhog

THExONE

If you will notice behind Oral on the ESPN broadcast on top of the TV there is a AR hat and a LSU hat. The AR hat is more prominent and rises above the LSU hat. It is a sign........ Go Hogs!!!
If at first you dont suceed, so much for sky diving.......

Rooka

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

PoconoHog

RAZORBACKS

rzrbackrob

Erin Andrews talking about the hogs. Am I day dreaming again?
Good is the enemy of great

Cassperr

Quote from: rzrbackrob on June 15, 2009, 06:05:40 pm
Erin Andrews talking about the hogs. Am I day dreaming again?

she can come talk hog baseball with me anyday!!!
Show me a guy whos afraid to look bad, and I'll show you a guy you can beat every time.

jst01

Quote from: tallahasseehog on June 15, 2009, 06:04:41 pm
WPS!!!  BYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Sorry, couple Bud heavies deep preparing to yell at the tv!

LOL. My dog runs for the hills when I'm watching the Hogs. He thinks i'm pissed at him from the clapping and yelling.

SRFL

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

HogTuba

S-A-S-N-A-K--RA

trippigs

Patrick and Orel are much more professional than the other yinyangs. Glad to have them tonight but will still listen to the radio if the synchronisation  is acceptable. Guess Chuck will call it alone.

Rooka

TNhawgfan

I didn't realize we were such huge underdogs in this tournament. It's a good thing ESPN says it every five seconds so I won't forget
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Cassperr

it sucks to be stuck here at work so i need good play by play from you guys

HOGSWEAT

Hot_Town_Hog

SRFL

Quote from: TNhawgfan on June 15, 2009, 06:07:25 pm
I didn't realize we were such huge underdogs in this tournament. It's a good thing ESPN says it every five seconds so I won't forget

Game one we were a +600.  For the series, a +1300.  Money maker...

Hoggies

Quote from: jst01 on June 15, 2009, 06:06:05 pm
LOL. My dog runs for the hills when I'm watching the Hogs. He thinks i'm pissed at him from the clapping and yelling.

lol

PaleHorse

Hog Database \ Arkansas Razorback Football History

HogTuba

S-A-S-N-A-K--RA

Cassperr

I love the backflip from the texarkana native before the games :D

Clint Alan

HOGSWEAT

Clint Alan

PoconoHog

HogFansReunited

Any know of a video stream for this?  Damn work not having cable.

Member #3568

HOGSWEAT

trippigs

chiefsfan

LSU is 34-3 vs Right handed starters this year.   Yikes
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

HOGSWEAT

kimjongsqUeAl

The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge...
- God

TNhawgfan

man he's already thrown a ton of pitches to one batter
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

capehog

ball girl has some hops. in fact i like watching her hop