Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HOGSWEAT

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

HOGSWEAT

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

PoconoHog

Good job....lets go Wilkins...at least get a deep fly ball
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

JIMMY BOARFFETT

My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

heathtits

Quote from: taintlint on June 15, 2009, 06:34:25 pm
Is there a single soul though, that actually knows and follows baseball, that didn't know beyond a shadow of a doubt that Eibner would get embarrassed?

This isn't about being a Razorback or being a fan. This is just common sense stuff. Eibner doesn't have what it takes, yet.

Embarrassed? The dude popped a ball out that got caught by the wind?

Its not like he got yanked like Noe did off Cox. Wind blowing into the field and Eibner is out of that jam.

We still have bats and the entire game. Get off your high horse because you already look foolish.

HOGSWEAT

AirForceHog

If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Clint Alan

Cox

ground to pitcher

TEAM               1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9    R    H    E
Lousiana St       3                                          3    3    0
Arkansas           1                                          1    2    0

1 runs, 2 hits, 1 men left

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Member #3568

capehog

need a quick 123 inning. good start for the hogs on the comeback road
Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

mhsbc59

I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011

eathill5

Is there a single soul though, that actually knows and follows baseball, that didn't know beyond a shadow of a doubt that Eibner would get embarrassed?

This isn't about being a Razorback or being a fan. This is just common sense stuff. Eibner doesn't have what it takes, yet.

I don't know about embarrassed.  I thought he would get hit but its just one inning.
Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on December 30, 2010, 02:51:51 am
He is a bad person... I read this thread specifically to say this.
Gus doesn't love Arkansas, you, or Jesus. Only Gus.
Get over it.
Quote from: swoopeshog on January 08, 2011, 09:36:34 pm
guvhog and band geek are both idiots

HOGSWEAT

Eibner is still in the game.. not embarassed yet.

chiefsfan

Quote from: N HOG on June 15, 2009, 06:32:47 pm
So, let me get this straight:

Texas is seeded ahead of LSU in this tournament, correct?

What moron made that decision?

The Deputy Commisioner of the Big 12 conference   (Chair of the Selection committee
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

PoconoHog

Hit the ball pretty good that inning....much better than the first time we faced this pitcher

THExONE

I love that we are hitting this chump good start I will take it.

If at first you dont suceed, so much for sky diving.......

CrazrBack

Pickled Pig

I rarely question DVH, but I don't understand when Ben T. is batting in front of Scott Lyons.

TNhawgfan

brett won't survive another 30+ pitch inning - come on Hogs!

hogfan064

While we did get a run, the Coleman only had 11 pitches that inning.  Would've been nice to make him throw 20+ in the first inning, but he's throwing nothing but strikes

heathtits

Hmm Espn talking about exactly what I just said. I feel cool.

Except they called him I-Bnaar.

Hot_Town_Hog

Big run....Nice to see some of the negative posters crawling out of their holes!!!

Go Hogs!!!

taintlint

Quote from: heathtits on June 15, 2009, 06:36:08 pm
Embarrassed? The dude popped a ball out that got caught by the wind?

Its not like he got yanked like Noe did off Cox. Wind blowing into the field and Eibner is out of that jam.

We still have bats and the entire game. Get off your high horse because you already look foolish.

Stop letting your love for the school cloud logic.

He probably will not make it out of the 2nd. I hope he throws no hitters from now until the day he gives up baseball but come on.

Eibner shouldn't be out there.

jfred59

Quote from: eathill5 on June 15, 2009, 06:31:33 pm
was that Mahook's first ever home run????  Just judging by the reaction.

Either that or he finally heard something good about sex!!!  Next pitch he see's would be in rib cage or ear

Clint Alan

PoconoHog

TNhawgfan

capehog

Quote from: heathtits on June 15, 2009, 06:39:27 pm
Hmm Espn talking about exactly what I just said. I feel cool.

Except they called him I-Bnaar.
got some lotto numbers there smiley
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

booogaga

GO HOGS!

jfred59

Quote from: chiefsfan on June 15, 2009, 06:38:03 pm
The Deputy Commisioner of the Big 12 conference   (Chair of the Selection committee

Amen...same idiot that made sure the two SEC teams are in the same bracket ...notice they didnt do that to the ACC teams

booogaga

GO HOGS!

Clint Alan

HOGSWEAT

capehog

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

hogfan064

Quote from: jfred59 on June 15, 2009, 06:41:56 pm
Amen...same idiot that made sure the two SEC teams are in the same bracket ...notice they didnt do that to the ACC teams

There was no way to avoid that.  That's just the way the brackets were set up at the start

booogaga

GO HOGS!

chiefsfan

Quote from: Pickled Pig on June 15, 2009, 06:38:30 pm
I rarely question DVH, but I don't understand when Ben T. is batting in front of Scott Lyons.

youre just not questioning this.   We've had this same lineup the entire postseason
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

heathtits

Quote from: taintlint on June 15, 2009, 06:39:35 pm
Stop letting your love for the school cloud logic.

He probably will not make it out of the 2nd. I hope he throws no hitters from now until the day he gives up baseball but come on.

Eibner shouldn't be out there.

Who do you put out there Genius?

We don't have much else and he's doing fine.

Baseball is a man's sport. If you can't hang out and hold onto your wits, maybe its time to change your tampax.

It was one freaking inning and one weak pop fly home run.

And wow, he looks fine this inning, about to be 1,2,3.

Clint Alan

booogaga

GO HOGS!

rzrbackrob

Good is the enemy of great

N HOG

Quote from: chiefsfan on June 15, 2009, 06:38:03 pm
The Deputy Commisioner of the Big 12 conference   (Chair of the Selection committee

Thank you.

Understood.

Certainly not based on anything to do with baseball.

chiefsfan

TJ Forrest warming up.   Which means Smyly will start game 3