Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Semper Hogelis

Hmmm. Nevermind.
Quote from: Semper Hogelis on June 15, 2009, 06:24:13 pm
Okay. I know it's two different guns, but Brett was topping out at 92-94 last time out and ESPN gun showing 88 for the high tonight. I hope it's the gun that's off and not Brett. Check that. There was a 90 mph. Still showing slower than usual.
I need a monkey, a football and a bucket of grease. HY coaching search 2019....

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

chiefsfan

Cant say I didnt see that coming.   Eibner is the worst possible matchup for us against LSU.  They own this type pitcher
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

THExONE

If at first you dont suceed, so much for sky diving.......

HOGSWEAT

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

kimjongsqUeAl

The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge...
- God

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Member #3568

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

chiefsfan

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

fanofthehog

Get him out now!  When Eibner doesn't have it, he really doesn't have it.

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

Clint Alan

Bad Guy

Pop out

TEAM               1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9    R    H    E
Lousiana St       3                                         3    3    0
Arkansas                                                     0    0    0

3 runs, 3 hits, 1 walk, 1 men left
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Razorbacks#1

Damaged us pretty good that inning, Come on hogs. Need some bats!
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

AirForceHog

If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

HOGSWEAT

Alright let's get runs... 3 runs won't win this game

THExONE

If at first you dont suceed, so much for sky diving.......

kimjongsqUeAl

The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge...
- God

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

fearless_leader

If LSU is whatever, 30-2 against RHP, why did we start one?

Eibner didn't fool a SOUL in that 1st inning.  Yeah, he almost got out of it without giving up much, but LSU was just fouling off his good pitches.   

Need to use a LHP or soft-stuff RHP, looks to me like.

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

TNhawgfan

Brett wears his emotions on his sleeves. I'm not solid on him settling down and giving us those solid starter innings we desperately need
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

taintlint

The game was lost when the decision to pitch Eibner was made. He has no business out there.

I know baseball. Save the speeches. I don't care if we are up 3 or down 3. Eibner does not belong out there. Period.

rzrbackrob

3 runs is bad, but at least hogs still in the game.
Good is the enemy of great

eathill5

Quote from: fearless_leader on June 15, 2009, 06:29:23 pm

Eibner didn't fool a SOUL in that 1st inning.  Yeah, he almost got out of it without giving up much, but LSU was just fouling off his good pitches.  

Who would you suggest?
Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on December 30, 2010, 02:51:51 am
He is a bad person... I read this thread specifically to say this.
Gus doesn't love Arkansas, you, or Jesus. Only Gus.
Get over it.
Quote from: swoopeshog on January 08, 2011, 09:36:34 pm
guvhog and band geek are both idiots

chiefsfan

Quote from: fearless_leader on June 15, 2009, 06:29:23 pm

we have only 2 left handed starters.    we werent getting out of this bracket without throwing a righty against them

razorback541

chiefsfan

eathill5

was that Mahook's first ever home run????  Just judging by the reaction.
Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on December 30, 2010, 02:51:51 am
He is a bad person... I read this thread specifically to say this.
Gus doesn't love Arkansas, you, or Jesus. Only Gus.
Get over it.
Quote from: swoopeshog on January 08, 2011, 09:36:34 pm
guvhog and band geek are both idiots

chiefsfan

Quote from: taintlint on June 15, 2009, 06:30:17 pm
The game was lost when the decision to pitch Eibner was made. He has no business out there.

I know baseball. Save the speeches. I don't care if we are up 3 or down 3. Eibner does not belong out there. Period.

he's gotta pitch at some point.  We dont have a deep enough staff just to be able to turn to any old pitcher

TNhawgfan

Quote from: taintlint on June 15, 2009, 06:30:17 pm

I love when someone starts his soapbox ranting with "I know baseball"
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

trippigs

Quote from: chiefsfan on June 15, 2009, 06:31:25 pm
Great shot of Erin Andrews butt...  thanks ESPN

and made it look like a mistake...fat chance

N HOG

So, let me get this straight:

Texas is seeded ahead of LSU in this tournament, correct?

What moron made that decision?

Clint Alan

BloodRedHog

I figure DVH knows LSU's record against RHP and we are in the CWS so I will not 2nd guess him.
Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

HogFansReunited

Damn video feed freezes up right when the hogs go up to bat.

Member #3568

Clint Alan

capehog

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

taintlint

Quote from: chiefsfan on June 15, 2009, 06:32:08 pm
he's gotta pitch at some point.  We dont have a deep enough staff just to be able to turn to any old pitcher

Is there a single soul though, that actually knows and follows baseball, that didn't know beyond a shadow of a doubt that Eibner would get embarrassed?

This isn't about being a Razorback or being a fan. This is just common sense stuff. Eibner doesn't have what it takes, yet.

heathtits

I hope they tell him to bend his back. He's really hanging EVERYTHING in there. After he gave up that bomb he was throwing some dangerous stuff.

Double for Ben T. Bulldogs Woo Woo.

HOGSWEAT

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

fearless_leader

IF you've got another LH starter, you use him. 

Eibner didn't impress me in the few games I saw all year.  He got pounded against LSU at home, he was bad against FSU in the supers, and he's bad again today.

rzrbackrob

Good is the enemy of great

capehog

we got hit in the mouth. now the jitters are gone. time to play.
Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault