Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pigs_In_Zen

Let's keep on rolling! If we keep the pitches down in the zone and keep hitting like we've been, good things will happen. Go Hogs!
Nobody in the game of football should be called a genius. A genius is somebody like Norman Einstein. - Joe Thiesmann

HogFansReunited

Our batters did a very good job of not chasing pitches on Saturday.  The reason Coleman did so well against us in the regular season was because he got our batters to chase stuff.  I think it will be a different story today.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

HogFansReunited

This blows.  I was suppose to be off work in time to watch the game today but the person that covers the other shift called in sick again.  Now I have to work another 13 hour day to cover for her.  This is the 3rd day in a row that this has happened.  She has called in sick at least once a week since I started working here about 2 months ago.  Really starting to piss me off because I have to work so many extra hours because of it.

Sorry for the rant, just a little POed right now.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Member #3568

TuckFexas

Quote from: HogFansReunited on June 15, 2009, 01:57:58 pm
This blows.  I was suppose to be off work in time to watch the game today but the person that covers the other shift called in sick again.  Now I have to work another 13 hour day to cover for her.  This is the 3rd day in a row that this has happened.  She has called in sick at least once a week since I started working here about 2 months ago.  Really starting to piss me off because I have to work so many extra hours because of it.

Sorry for the rant, just a little POed right now.

Get sick.

WPS!!
Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

HogFansReunited

Quote from: TuckFexas on June 15, 2009, 02:24:32 pm
Get sick.

WPS!!

I don't get sick.  I am immune to everthing including anthrax according to my military records.

Member #3568

HogFansReunited

Quote from: rzrbkman on June 15, 2009, 02:26:19 pm
How is she still employed at that job with that kind of work record?

She is a women in a business dominated by men.  The is also friends with the owner and worked for him at another dealership he owned.  I have never worked with this owner before and I have only been here for about 2 months so I have very little pull.  I wouldn't be suppriced to she her gone soon and I am going to bring up the fact that I am working way to much in our next meeting.

Member #3568

HoopS

You may be coming down with strep throat, pink eye and mad cow disease.   You'll work if they want you to, but you're just letting them know in case they'd rather you not come in.

Make the call.

TuckFexas

Quote from: HogFansReunited on June 15, 2009, 02:26:46 pm
I don't get sick.  I am immune to everthing including anthrax according to my military records.

You do for gamedays dumbass!
Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

SPAL

cosmodrum

Just an hour and 15 minutes to gametime!

I suddenly have a hankering for a corndog!!!!

:razorback:
Go away, batin'

jst01

Geeze I cant sit still. I'm so pumped up about this game!

Triple T

Stupid fricking Corndogs are acting like this game is already decided...

"HAY GUYZ, COLEMAN THREW A COMPLETE GAME SHUTOUT AGAINST ARKANSAS THE FIRST TIME SO THAT MUST MEAN HES GOING 2 DO IT AGAIN"

Aside from the fact that the entire series was plagued by rain, our team was in the height of their late season collapse, and we STILL kept the series competitive has got to mean something. I'm not scared of LS-WHO one bit. Andy Wilkins and Zach Cox show them whos boss tonight.
:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

razorbackfan86

I'm getting antsy - I still have an hour until I get off - I have got to find a way to get out of here

Jacob "2 Scoops" Johnson

ched come back pls

razorbackfan86

Quote from: tallahasseehog on June 15, 2009, 04:53:06 pm
If I see corndogs 1 more time, I am running to the store!!!

Could you pick me up a few of these why you're at it please

razorbackfan86

We need to get this thread title changed before the game starts.. Can't be messing with Karma

razorbackfan86

Quote from: tallahasseehog on June 15, 2009, 05:18:34 pm
Would you like mustard?  And only if I get to eat the little cruchy part on the bottom of the stick!

I just want the kobeer

HOGSWEAT

I havent shaved since before Regionals started.... don't plan to til the CWS is over!

Clint Alan

Good evening fella's!

Ill be bringing you the PBP once again, as the Hogs go for win #2 tonight in the College World Series against the Louisiana State University Tigers......

Be back in a few minutes with pre-game......
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Clint Alan

Test, Test, mic 1-2, mic 1-2

can you hear me out there?
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Clint Alan

THExONE

Finally home and logged into the ville, time to get a kobeer and get my hognauxtious on....
If at first you dont suceed, so much for sky diving.......

010HogFan

Clint Alan

LSU will be the visiting team, Arkansas will be the home team

Winner of this game, is in total control of bracket ONE

STARTING PITCHERS

LSU- Louis Coleman 13-2, 2.74 ERA
Arkansas- Brett Eibner 5-4, 4.61 ERA

razorbackfan86

razorbackfan86

HOGSWEAT

Eibner going yard tonight... he likes to when he pitches :)

HogFansReunited

Thread name needs to be changed before the game starts.

Member #3568

razorbackfan86

I hope we jump all over these guys early

A 3 up 3 down inning right off the bat then get in and put up a crooked number on them

razorbackfan86

Clint Alan

Van Horn- "I think we are poised, not making mistakes. We are not tight, and swinging good. We know we belong here. "

"Weve put together some good innings in some games. Need solid pitching, timely hitting tonight"

"It helped to go out, and get after it like we did in our first game."

"I feel like we have belonged here. Our guys are not just glad to be here, we are on a mission. Hopefully we can take step #2 tonight"

"Have to get their starter off the mound as quick as we can. The longer he goes, the better he gets"

"It helps we have seen him. We are swinging better right now than we were. I think it gives us an edge."

rzrbackrob

Quote from: tallahasseehog on June 15, 2009, 05:33:04 pm
Same here!  Playoff beard.  And Florida summer beard sucks!

Me too and it is itching the hell out of me especially in the heat and at night. I will gladly itch some more if the Hogs are able to win.
Good is the enemy of great

HOGSWEAT

Good words from Oral Herschiser on ESPN.

Said we were the underdog that could take care of buisness.

Clint Alan

Van Horn- "Need Eibner to keep doing what he has been doing. Be aggressive, be fearless out there"

"We may go to our #3 starter for late inning relief"

"We are always representing the SEC. To be in the winners bracket, and play another SEC team, this will help recruiting."

razorbackfan86

MDW

Quote from: AR Taco04 on June 15, 2009, 05:40:43 pm
Eibner going yard tonight... he likes to when he pitches :)
Eibner won't be batting, only pitching.  That's been the case for awhile now when he pitches.

Semper Hogelis

Lets get it on. Props to this kids parents for raising this fine young man right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq092L3dUKs
I need a monkey, a football and a bucket of grease. HY coaching search 2019....

Hogtropolis™

razorbackfan86

Clint Alan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO_QntXc-c4&feature=related

HOGS Starting Lineup

Leavitt-LF
Tschepikow-SS
Lyons-DH
Wilkins-1B
Cox-3B
Bigham-2B
Darr-RF
McCann-C
Kuhn-CF

chiefsfan

Quote from: MDW on June 15, 2009, 05:48:44 pm

Eibner won't be batting, only pitching.  That's been the case for awhile now when he pitches.

Yeah.  Kuhn Leavitt and Darr should make up the outfield
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Hogtropolis™

I would guess...

Leavitt
Tschepikow
Lyons
Wilkins
Cox
Bigham
Darr
McCann
Kuhn

razorbackfan86

Leavitt LF
Tschepikiow SS
Lyons DH
Wilkins 1B
Cox 3b
Bigham 2b
Darr Rf
McCann C
Kuhn CF

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: razorbackfan86 on June 15, 2009, 05:50:19 pm
Can you change the title of the thread?
Nope...I haven't changed the title since I started thread over 2 weeks ago.  Someone else has been doing it.  Don't want to start doing it now.

Clint Alan

Same as in games past fella's. LSU will be known as, "Bad Guy's"

Let continue to keep the thread free of all bitghing/moaning/arguing

BEAT LSU!

Clint Alan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO_QntXc-c4&feature=related

HOGS Starting Lineup

Leavitt-LF
Tschepikow-SS
Lyons-DH
Wilkins-1B
Cox-3B
Bigham-2B
Darr-RF
McCann-C
Kuhn-CF

Hogtropolis™

HOGSWEAT

Quote from: Hogtropolis™ on June 15, 2009, 05:51:57 pm
Nope...I haven't changed the title since I started thread over 2 weeks ago.  Someone else has been doing it.  Don't want to start doing it now.

Huh? The thread title has changed before every game?