Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

AJ Walton please

Started by Razorod, January 05, 2008, 11:02:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorod

come be a hog. Just think what you can do in cardinal and white. Hopefully the game tonight will weigh heavily in the decision making process. Pel's system, with really good guards, could be a lot of fun to watch.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

booogaga

is he the least bit interested in him.
GO HOGS!

mbgrulz

pel is very interested in AJ. he has been to several of his games, and if we only sign 1 arkansas kid this year, it will be walton not gulley.

Razorod

I also believe Pel is very interested in Walton and apparently his top two choices are between the Hogs and Baylor.

In addition, the ESPN crew this morning was talking about how many teams are going to a two pg system in college. Fortson, Walton, and Britt could make a great three pg rotation.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

COCHISE

Quote from: Razorod on January 05, 2008, 11:30:44 pm
I also believe Pel is very interested in Walton and apparently his top two choices are between the Hogs and Baylor.

In addition, the ESPN crew this morning was talking about how many teams are going to a two pg system in college. Fortson, Walton, and Britt could make a great three pg rotation.
with Clarke waiting behind the arc.

jgphillips3

Can you just imagine how good Beverly would be if Clarke was on the opposite side of the floor from him in a three guard lineup with a REAL point guard to deliver the ball to him?  You couldn't abandon
Clarke to double team Beverly.  I am sure they will actually split time on the floor, but it would be an outstanding thing to see if they were both on at the same time.

mbgrulz

Quote from: jgphillips3 on January 06, 2008, 12:11:17 am
Can you just imagine how good Beverly would be if Clarke was on the opposite side of the floor from him in a three guard lineup with a REAL point guard to deliver the ball to him?  You couldn't abandon
Clarke to double team Beverly.  I am sure they will actually split time on the floor, but it would be an outstanding thing to see if they were both on at the same time.
that would probably end the days of teams using a 2-3 zone as a cure-all defense against us. i would not be too impressed with that lineup if we were facing a good athletic man-to-man team. we'd need some more size and athleticism.

saywhat?

Quote from: 870 RZR on January 05, 2008, 11:34:29 pm
with Clarke waiting behind the arc.

Nah.  Waiting at the pigs snout.