Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Friday recruiting column

Started by The Recruiting Guy, January 04, 2008, 08:42:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The Recruiting Guy

January 04, 2008, 08:42:16 am Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 12:57:26 pm by Richard Davenport

Conway Cool Daddy

It took me a second to figure out who Dr Phillips was/is.

Thanks TRG! Good info here.

Modsquad24

Thomas Shuler is 100 percent committed to the hogs, will not take any other visits and the school principal said he sees no academic situation holding him back from playing at Arkansas in the SEC next year, great news! Also you might wanna check out the under armor all american game on ABC saturday at 1 featuring DeAnthony Curtis and Joe Adams, GHG!

Dr Swineglove

Prefrontal lobotomies are not to be performed without the written consent of the patient

forrest city joe

Quote from: Richard Davenport on January 04, 2008, 08:42:16 am
http://www.wholehogsports.com/adg/212692
Great job Richard. there is no end to what these people will do. these tapes belong to the university not the coach who was fired.

Oklahawg

Thanks for sharing the info on the recruiting info that came up missing.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Pig Latin

What about all of those other guys mentioned in the latter part of the article about the Max Emfinger Bowl:  Bionni Harris, James Bornhoft, Cody Reese, Beau Branscum, and James Burch,
Where are all of these guys headed?????
Quote from: KnilesKankle on April 22, 2012, 09:57:12 am
Smites are like scars, be proud of of them all.

SpiritHog

Glad to have you Richard.  Your columns help a lot.
Non Illegitimus Carborundum

PorkSoda

Epperson, 6-4, 240 pounds, 4. 53 seconds in the 40-yard dash

Anyone think this guy would make a killer LB?  We have some good TE's and this would be another one, but it always seems the more athletic guys end up on offense.  I guy like this has the size and speed to play LB.  With our LB corps on the light side, it would be nice to have a 240 pounder in there to stuff the run
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Hawgballz

Quote from: PorkSoda on January 04, 2008, 05:07:54 pm
Epperson, 6-4, 240 pounds, 4. 53 seconds in the 40-yard dash

Anyone think this guy would make a killer LB?  We have some good TE's and this would be another one, but it always seems the more athletic guys end up on offense.  I guy like this has the size and speed to play LB.  With our LB corps on the light side, it would be nice to have a 240 pounder in there to stuff the run

I see him more as a DE than a LB.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

PorkSoda

Quote from: Hawgballz on January 04, 2008, 11:39:34 pm
Yeah but he is fast enough to play inside LB, and if you already have some good DE's, its a good way to get him on the field to stuff the run
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

jim hog

The real Hogules

Quote from: Hawgballz on January 04, 2008, 11:39:34 pm

Either one of those two positions (DE or LB) would be great, but how about as a tight end, if the guy has good hands?
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!