Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sarkisian

Started by robmc1883, November 21, 2012, 10:03:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Huskyfan64

You guys have been hitting the moonshine.   

ballhog™

Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

pghawg1

WHY ARE U WASHINGTON FANS ON HOGVILLE. HAS WASHINGTONS COACH TOLD YOU  DIRECTLY  THAT HE WOULDNT BE INTERESTED?

Danny J

I don't think he has ever coached east of Utah has he?

lolnickholt

Quote from: ballhog™ on November 21, 2012, 06:57:19 pm
and...?

you guys bring the moonshine, we'll bring the ganja. we'll have a grand ol time.

GoHogs1091

Quote from: 3BoarsDown on November 21, 2012, 10:43:52 am
Lupoi is the best recruiter in the country.

Lupoi is a good recruiter, but the 2 best recruiters in the nation are probably the following.

1.  Eddie Gran   Florida State
2.  Brent Venables   Clemson

jwnewman

The only chance Sark takes this job is if the state is renamed 'Sarkansas'.

Seriously though, UW alumni and Husky fan here.  Sark is going no where for at least a couple of years.  He has the Huskies on the verge of Rose Bowl contention, brand new stadium, legit paycheck and great city/fanbase.

mmhogs17

I don't think we've had any contact with Sark, he would be a good hire, though.

HuskyFan1991

November 22, 2012, 10:17:47 am #58 Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 10:41:27 am by HuskyFan1991
You guys don't want Sark....He is just a mediocre coach.  All the smart UW fans know that he didn't really take over a 0-12 team, he took over a team with .500 talent that just had a crappy coach before (Ty Willingham).

Sark can't even keep our best recruits to stay in state.  They get poached right and left to other schools... USC, Stanford, Oregon, Notre Dame.  The recruits in WA know what you guys need to learn... Sark just isn't a winning coach. 

You should go after Rick Neuheisel.  He is the last coach for UW that won a Rose Bowl, and got them that top 5 finish in 2000.  He and UCLA just parted ways and Mora is kicking ass with his recruits there. 

He would kick ass for you guys.  Are any of you fans of the pistol offense? 

You should come over to the Dawgboard dot com sometime.  Rick actually posts there once in a while.  And you can learn the true fans opinion of Sark. Most there will probably beg you guys to take him off our hands...

Hogwild

Quote from: HuskyFan1991 on November 22, 2012, 10:17:47 am
You guys don't want Sark....He is just a mediocre coach.  All the smart UW fans know that he didn't really take over a 0-12 team, he took over a team with .500 talent that just had a crappy coach before (Ty Willingham).

Sark can't even keep our best recruits to stay in state.  They get poached right and left to other schools... USC, Stanford, Oregon, Notre Dame.  The recruits in WA know what you guys need to learn... Sark just isn't a winning coach. 

You should come over to the Dawgboard dot com sometime.  Rick actually posts there once in a while.  And you can learn the true fans opinion of Sark. Most there will probably beg you guys to take him off our hands...

would be good reading after losing to Washington State

Hawg Balling

Quote from: jwnewman on November 22, 2012, 12:48:02 am
The only chance Sark takes this job is if the state is renamed 'Sarkansas'.

Seriously though, UW alumni and Husky fan here.  Sark is going no where for at least a couple of years.  He has the Huskies on the verge of Rose Bowl contention, brand new stadium, legit paycheck and great city/fanbase.

7 wins is "on the verge of Rose Bowl contention"?

You'd love a guy who coached here for a while...

Lake City Hog

I simply cannot imagine any Razorback fan wanting Sarkisian, period! He reached his ceiling again this year. That guy is a 7-5 or 8-4 coach at best and that is in   the 4th best conference in America.

PLEASE keep him in Washington forever.