Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I only see one more road win on the schedule?

Started by HeyHogs, January 23, 2018, 08:34:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HeyHogs

At Alabama.  Have to win all of the home games going forward.

Good win tonight.  Count our blessings Hog fans.

Hogimides

And we should listen because you marked this as a win, right?

k.c.hawg

Quote from: HeyHogs on January 23, 2018, 08:34:04 pm

Last Saturday you didn't see this road win, so excuse us if we don't want you to read our cards.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

Razorback_Mack

"What you see" ain't worth a plugged nickel.

Breems

My schedule doesn't have the results filled out yet?
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

sadhogfan

hoglady

Don't know that I've EVER seen a fan message board have so many negative threads and posts after a double over time win on the road against a team in the Top 50 RPI.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Pumbaa

@A&M, @LSU, @Ole Miss

The opportunities are certainly there.

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: hoglady on January 23, 2018, 08:53:13 pm
Don't know that I've EVER seen a fan message board have so many negative threads and posts after a double over time win on the road against a team in the Top 50 RPI.
Not true fans. Anything to pimp their agenda.

TNhawgfan

Quote from: Breems on January 23, 2018, 08:42:54 pm
Mine has hogs as national champs
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

sowmonella

sigh............
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

razorpimp

Quote from: hoglady on January 23, 2018, 08:53:13 pm

Hey I have not been negative at all tonight....and I've been as negative as anyone about CMA.  He kept the teams' intensity up the entire game and they overcame the bad calls against them....they earned that win and it was a really good road win!

Georgia has beaten Some good teams

FATHAWG08

Quote from: razorpimp on January 23, 2018, 09:26:02 pm
Hey I have not been negative at all tonight....and I've been as negative as anyone about CMA.  He kept the teams' intensity up the entire game and they overcame the bad calls against them....they earned that win and it was a really good road win!

ok
I love off season Football!!

FATHAWG08

Love the memory loss

bosshog84

Why only @ Alabama? I would think we can win @ LSU & Ole Miss before we can win @ Bama.

razorpimp

Razorback_Mack

"Macon's killing the team"
"Poorly coached"
"Will lose by double digits"

Are you senile???

FATHAWG08

Quote from: razorpimp on January 23, 2018, 09:45:39 pm
Where have I been negative tonight?
Jump Ball / Re: GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (13-6, 3-4) @ Georgia (12-6, 3-4)
« on: Today at 07:36:25 pm »
Battle of poorly coached, not very talented teams. Here you go Razorpimp. Guilty as charge

razorbackchamps94

Quote from: bosshog84 on January 23, 2018, 09:44:46 pm
Why only @ Alabama? I would think we can win @ LSU & Ole Miss before we can win @ Bama.
Agree and at Mizzou

hogwood

Quote from: Breems on January 23, 2018, 08:42:54 pm

Mine neither that's so weird...

gchamblee

I think we can win a few road games from here on out.

BadHog

"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

razCzar

SEC
Nearing the mid-point - middle of the pack, tied with OM at 4-4
FL   6-1   --
AU   5-1   .5
KY   5-3   1.5
TN   5-3   1.5
AL   5-3   1.5
MO  3-3   2.5
AR   4-4   2.5
OM   4-4   2.5
LSU  3-4   3
SC   3-4   3
GA   3-5   3.5
MSU 2-5   4
AM   2-6   4.5
VU   2-6   4.5

Ten to go:
@AM
@LSU
SC
VU
@OM
AM
KY
@AL
AU
@MO

I can see five wins here, ending the season about where we are now.

HeyHogs

Quote from: bosshog84 on January 23, 2018, 09:44:46 pm
I see LSU and Ole Miss as having better players that we do not match up well against.  Yes the Hogs won the game last night but Georgia does not have the players and coaches that LSU and Ole Miss have.  LSU beat us like a drum.  Why with the history of this program with MA gives anyone any confidence that this team turns a corner against arguably the second to worse team in the league this year.  Georgia has one player.  One.

GuvHog

Quote from: HeyHogs on January 24, 2018, 01:29:55 pm
I see LSU and Ole Miss as having better players that we do not match up well against.  Yes the Hogs won the game last night but Georgia does not have the players and coaches that LSU and Ole Miss have.  LSU beat us like a drum.  Why with the history of this program with MA gives anyone any confidence that this team turns a corner against arguably the second to worse team in the league this year.  Georgia has one player.  One.

Arkansas has already beaten Ole Miss at BWA.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Amityvillehogger

Glad we don't play on your paper.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Hawg Red

Honestly, I don't think there is a road game we can't win. Georgia's about as good as any of the remaining schools we'd play on the road. I don't know what to make of A&M's poor conference output. I know we haven't historically played well at Ole Miss or A&M, and LSU whipped us pretty good in Fayetteville, but I honestly think all of those games could be won. Obviously, we don't win all of them. I think we'll end with probably 3 road wins in SEC play this year. I'll take it.

pghawg1

that SORRY COACH THAT DOESNT KNOW HOW TO COACH THAT GETS OUTCOACHED EVERY GAME. THAT SORRY TEAM THAT CAN'T RUN ANY OFFENSE OR PLAY ANY DEFENSE ANYTIME OUT OF THEIR  LAST 32 GAMES THEY ARE 23-9 or 71.8%  ;D ;D ;D

Hawg Red

It gets said all the time, but it's just tough to win on the road. Arkansas has 1 road win in the SEC. Florida has 3. No one else has more than 2. We're right there. We really are. There is a ton of parity in the SEC right now. No team that we face on the road is head and shoulders better than Arkansas because there are really only 2-3 teams in the conference that are clearly better (Florida, Auburn and maybe Kentucky). We have some things to tighten up but we can do it. We did it last year when a very large number of us fans gave the team up for dead after getting blown out at home by Vanderbilt. Same thing is happening this season. We drop a close road game (MSU) that many thought we should win (like when we lost at Mizzou last year) and we get handled in BWA by a team we should have handled (LSU -- just like Vanderbilt last year). Just hang on. So much left to play out. I don't see how anyone can define anything right now with all the parity in the league.

HeyHogs

My point is that with the parity in the league and our propensity to start games slow, especially on the road.  We at best get three road wins and will more than likely lose one more at home.  It is a realistic prediction based on this season so far

BassinHawg

Quote from: sowmonella on January 23, 2018, 09:19:15 pm
sigh............

Not very nice especially coming from someone that guaranteed Bret Bielema would win 10 games last year.

js, we all make mistakes...
"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

HogHomer

Quote from: HeyHogs on January 24, 2018, 06:29:24 pm
My point is that with the parity in the league and our propensity to start games slow, especially on the road.  We at best get three road wins and will more than likely lose one more at home.  It is a realistic prediction based on this season so far
Ahh hiding behind the "realistic" prediction. Well I think it's realistic to win 7 out of the last 10. But you know what my opinion means? The same as yours: nothing.

HeyHogs

Quote from: HogHomer on January 24, 2018, 07:15:04 pm
Ahh hiding behind the "realistic" prediction. Well I think it's realistic to win 7 out of the last 10. But you know what my opinion means? The same as yours: nothing.
Yeah it's a good thing we don't spend anytime reading message boards.