Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2008 Arkansas Razorbacks vs Springdale High School !?

Started by tendu, November 07, 2007, 04:04:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tendu

Who will win the football game between 2008 Arkansas Razorbacks (exclude D-Mac, Felix, Monk) coached by Houston Nutt and Springdale Bulldogs (include former players Mitch Mustain, Damian Williams, Ben Cleveland, Andrew Norman) coached by Gus  Malzahn?

HogsGoneWild

Now why would you exclude players Arkansas has now, but then add players to Springdale that isn't there?

claytongray

This thread will help Hogville reach consensus on many issues.

BEvERage

since ken does not have a [CENSORED], is he really barbie?

Peppa Pig

Quote from: HogsGoneWild on November 07, 2007, 04:05:49 pm
Now why would you exclude players Arkansas has now, but then add players to Springdale that isn't there?

Wow.

Since we're in a crazy fantasy world, you might as well say the all-time Springdale all star team featuring any player who's ever played there so the game would be within 50.

nuttbustr

primetime21

grayhawg

Dumbest thread ever, remind me not to open another of your post. ???

yraciv

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

HOGansHero

well let's put Larry Czonka on the HOGS and then Orenthal Simpson on Springdale...Billy Kilmer on the HOGS and Roger Staubach on the Bulldogs...now who do you have?

The Marmot

I was booooorn to love you... I was booooorn to lick your face... I was booooorn to rub you... but you were born to rub me first - Ty Webb

Quote from: WilsonHog on October 28, 2014, 06:59:50 pm
The fact that you can type the words doesn't stop the thought behind those words from being horseshit.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!

mj4president

"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

Sao Ming

The Marmot

I was booooorn to love you... I was booooorn to lick your face... I was booooorn to rub you... but you were born to rub me first - Ty Webb

Quote from: WilsonHog on October 28, 2014, 06:59:50 pm
The fact that you can type the words doesn't stop the thought behind those words from being horseshit.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!

ceegar

How about the Springdale vs Central in 04 game.  Who would win that.
Maybe Springdale should play Michigan.  Mich. couldnt beat App St so maybe SDale would have a chance. 
Nice thread.  I think the best part of you was left in Mama's drawers.
Go Hogs. Go Noles.

swinearefine

Quote from: tendu on November 07, 2007, 04:04:03 pm
Who will win the football game between 2008 Arkansas Razorbacks (exclude D-Mac, Felix, Monk) coached by Houston Nutt and Springdale Bulldogs (include former players Mitch Mustain, Damian Williams, Ben Cleveland, Andrew Norman) coached by Gus  Malzahn?

gimme a break!

Doyle Hograves

Troy Aikman, Michael Irvin, Emmitt Smith and Jimmy Johnson's Dallas Cowboys... DUH.
***Proud Champion of the Tavern's March Maddest 2021 Tournament***

Quote from: Throwback1 on May 07, 2008, 02:11:15 pm
topic says "President"..I can assure you he knew what he was typing.

Bama Hog™

Quote from: SILK PURSE on October 03, 2008, 09:34:24 am
MM and DW are to be lauded as Arkansas sports heroes for their overall contribution, not just on the playing field during one season, but also for the sacrifices that they made which ensured the dismantling of the Frank Broyles machine. 

smallmouthhog

UAfan

Bama Hog™

MM and DW are to be lauded as Arkansas sports heroes for their overall contribution, not just on the playing field during one season, but also for the sacrifices that they made which ensured the dismantling of the Frank Broyles machine. 

razorhead69

Ex-Trumpet

I can't believe there's this many hits!!

Gus Bulldogs    108
Nutt Hogs          0

;D
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

LordStanleysHog

You sir are an idiot...

BigDeal

This is one of the dumbest threads I have ever seen.

Bama Hog™

the wife

Quote from: BEvERage on November 07, 2007, 04:08:42 pm
since ken does not have a ****, is he really barbie?

Didn't you know...."his" sex change op went bad..so he is just an "it" now.

d1nonlyhogfan

November 30, 2007, 01:42:20 pm #31 Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 01:44:47 pm by d1nonlyhogfan
Manchester United by 3 runs; with or without Carl Yastrzemski.
"The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely the one who dropped it." -- Lou Holtz

"I have yet to be in a game where luck was involved. Well-prepared players make plays. I have yet to be in a game where the most prepared team didn't win." -- Urban Meyer

Hawgz4Life

jmark

I'd rather see Jarrell slap TCTWF around.

I would say Jarrell would slap Hooten stupid, but stupid beat him to it.

BTW ...good post.
40/29 News Confirms Houston Nutt Will Not Return In 2008
POSTED: 3:49 pm CST November 16, 2007

Milton

I say that Curly Neal will win if and only if the stock on solar-powered flashlights goes up but not if gas reaches $4.00 a gallon. Let's throw somebody interesting in there like let's say father time and baby new year just to make this game more interesting. A stupid answer to a stupid post and somebody or actually quite a few people mentioned You sir, tendu, are a complete numbskull or in other words an idiot.
Quote from: Douglas on December 04, 2012, 06:23:54 pm
We've had it with 1 hit wonders coming in, making posts reeking of wanton jackwagonry and then not doing anything about it.

eathill5

Quote from: jmark on January 30, 2008, 12:15:46 am
I'd rather see Jarrell slap TCTWF around.

I would say Jarrell would slap Hooten stupid, but stupid beat him to it.

BTW ...good post.

you are a bigger idiot than the idiot that posted this.
Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on December 30, 2010, 02:51:51 am
He is a bad person... I read this thread specifically to say this.
Gus doesn't love Arkansas, you, or Jesus. Only Gus.
Get over it.
Quote from: swoopeshog on January 08, 2011, 09:36:34 pm
guvhog and band geek are both idiots

football-writer

This thread gets my vote for most dumba$$ thread of the year.  The author is just begging for a fight and has found a scenario that is not only rediculus, but will draw a more pronounced line in the sand than HDN ever did.
Bobby Petrino...putting fear into opposing SEC coaches one recruit at a time

jmark

Quote from: eathill5 on January 31, 2008, 04:30:12 pm
you are a bigger idiot than the idiot that posted this.

Are you worried the Springdale bunch might take your Hooten boys down?

eathill5

Quote from: jmark on January 31, 2008, 05:28:46 pm
Are you worried the Springdale bunch might take your Hooten boys down?

That is not even intelligent enough for an answer.
Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on December 30, 2010, 02:51:51 am
He is a bad person... I read this thread specifically to say this.
Gus doesn't love Arkansas, you, or Jesus. Only Gus.
Get over it.
Quote from: swoopeshog on January 08, 2011, 09:36:34 pm
guvhog and band geek are both idiots

jmark

Milton

Quote from: football-writer on January 31, 2008, 04:51:08 pm
This thread gets my vote for most dumba$$ thread of the year.  The author is just begging for a fight and has found a scenario that is not only rediculus, but will draw a more pronounced line in the sand than HDN ever did.
Its got my vote 2.
We've had it with 1 hit wonders coming in, making posts reeking of wanton jackwagonry and then not doing anything about it.

Rsvlhog

Quote from: threeNout

I still have images of JFB, holding a shotgun behind Altman, ala Deliverance,

"Go on boy, you call them Hogs, you call 'em good"

jkstock04

Quote from: Bama Hog™ on November 07, 2007, 04:51:35 pm

pot calling kettle black today?
Exactly.  Bigdeal you are the king of dumb posts.  Shouldn't you be at that Ole Miss Reb website worshipping you're hero Nutt?
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Ex-Trumpet

I can't believe I even clicked on this thread...
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Milton

I can't beleive this was brought back up  :D
This dumb post still makes me laugh

Doyle Hograves

***Proud Champion of the Tavern's March Maddest 2021 Tournament***

Quote from: Throwback1 on May 07, 2008, 02:11:15 pm
topic says "President"..I can assure you he knew what he was typing.

taintlint

HoggyWayne

userpick

mword