Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SC - UT game

Started by Buff, October 29, 2005, 07:57:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nutt_Hate_Me

Quote from: HawgWyld on October 30, 2005, 12:28:22 am
Quote from: PulledPork on October 29, 2005, 10:29:53 pm
I'm done, no need to move the thread. But we best be prepared next week, because we are in the way of a bowl berth for Spurrier. >:(

And, that's a darned horrible position to be in, too. Here's hoping Nutt can come up with a game plan that works next week.

Are you *** kidding me, nobody  but nobody beats HDN when he has two weeks to prepare.  That cagey SOB has been locked up in the film room game planning his ass off.  He has been so damn crafty that he had to switch from a 3x5 to a 4x6 index card.
It's great to be home.

HawgWyld

Quote from: Nutt_Hate_Me on October 30, 2005, 12:32:21 amHe has been so damn crafty that he had to switch from a 3x5 to a 4x6 index card.

Stop it! I laughed so hard I almost spilled my Vanilla Coke!

Nutt_Hate_Me

Mark my words, we had 2 weeks to prepare for ULM and destroyed them.
It's great to be home.

HawgWyld

Quote from: Nutt_Hate_Me on October 30, 2005, 12:37:29 am
Mark my words, we had 2 weeks to prepare for ULM and destroyed them.

My God in heaven! You're right. ULM never knew what hit 'em. And, let's not forget that Nutt has plenty of time to prepare in the off-season, too, and look what's happened to those season openers -- he's whipped the likes of New Mexico State and Missouri State due to his time to prepare and jumbo index cards.

e_dub

I HATE nutt, but I will be putting money on the Hogs to beat the chickens when they come to NWA next week.  they will not win, at least I hope not, because I actually do bet on some of these games.