Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My posts always get deleted?

Started by alltimeqb, September 18, 2007, 03:35:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

alltimeqb

I read this board everyday, more than a few times.  I  think it is a great place to get news, if you know whos posts to read.  I post very little, but how come the last two posts I made were deleted, not just moved, but deleted?  I post news about the Dallas Cowboys possibly wanting Mcfadden in 08, and a link to back it up, and it gets deleted.  I post a humorus suggestion, not a serious suggestion on how to make a statement about getting rid of nutt by rushing the field every game, and it gets deleted.  Now I dont post much, but I post more than "Fire Nutt," or most of the B.S. people post but never gets deleted, And my somewhat legitimate posts get deleted.  Whats the deal?  I post in jumpball too, you want to delete those aswell?  They make a point, and are more than just one of 2 million posts about how we hate our head football coach, maybe they need deleted too.

Doug

--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

alltimeqb

Thanks, I was wondering where they went.  I forgot about the NFL board. Appreciate it.

alltimeqb

Douglas, Thanks.  I understand, but i was not trying to question moderators or cry censorship, i was just wanting to know where my posts went or what I did wrong to get them deleted.  Come to find out, they where just moved to their appropriate boards.  Thanks.