Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bow hunting

Started by toshortrock, February 01, 2014, 08:13:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

toshortrock

anybody still bow hunting,, I AM
Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

micali

I would be but if I kill one it will undoubtedly run on to my neighbors land and they won't let me get it.  I'm not about to step foot on their land without permission either.  Sucks,  I have plenty of deer to shoot.

JaketheSnake

Quote from: micali on March 03, 2014, 01:05:30 pm
I would be but if I kill one it will undoubtedly run on to my neighbors land and they won't let me get it.  I'm not about to step foot on their land without permission either.  Sucks,  I have plenty of deer to shoot.
if you are still hunting, might want to steer clear of any AGFC

grayhawg

Quote from: JaketheSnake on March 03, 2014, 07:43:34 pm
This.

DeltaBoy

LOL  He asking if any of us still do it when it is in season.   I stopped hunting back in 1994 cause of moving to TX and the outragous cost and travel to hunt vs Eastern Arkansas.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

toshortrock

ye goodness,tat was the first of feburary,,if u don;t know,,it went to the end of the month,,goodness
Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

Wayne Watson

I went bow hunting last night for a short while but the battery run down on my headlight.
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

grayhawg

Quote from: Wayne Watson on March 05, 2014, 05:06:51 pm
I went bow hunting last night for a short while but the battery run down on my headlight.
You need to get you one of those night vision systems they use on finding bigfoot.

Rzbakfromwaybak

March 07, 2014, 07:07:32 pm #8 Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 01:27:42 am by Rzbakfromwaybak
Quote from: grayhawg on March 05, 2014, 09:06:02 pm

You need to get you one of those night vision systems they use on finding bigfoot.

Yeah, but you really need a buddy system like they do on the show.  Need to have  plenty of light out there. Remember to get a baseball bat & bang on some trees several times.  Doesn't seem to work on bigfoots, but maybe the deer will think it's some really large acorns falling.  I would skip their howling technique though.
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

root_hawg

Do a bunch of howling as well

HogBreath

Quote from: JaketheSnake on March 03, 2014, 07:43:34 pm
And if you do kilt one, for pete's sake, don't try to sell the meat at that tamale stand up abouts Pangburn way.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: HogBreath on March 08, 2014, 09:51:17 pm

And if you do kilt one, for pete's sake, don't try to sell the meat at that tamale stand up abouts Pangburn way.

Lol.....yeah, good advice.  Menu has been reduced to beef, pork or chicken.....if they made bail & are still open......
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.