Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thats #1 play!

Started by thirtythree, February 15, 2014, 06:01:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

onebadrubi

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on February 16, 2014, 09:57:22 am
go listen to the audio...dude was crackin on Clinton...stupid, much ?  and he said it

Wrong

greasy_corner

Quote from: Positive Pete on February 16, 2014, 01:14:59 am
AWESOME! Arkansas is middle of the back in a weak conference, but hey we've been in the SC top 10 in few times!!

What did you test positive for, Pete?

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

ldfergu

AWESOME! Arkansas is middle of the back in a weak conference, but hey we've been in the SC top 10 in few times!!

U prob like it in the middle of the back

onebadrubi

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on February 16, 2014, 10:55:23 am
U prob like it in the middle of the back

He's probably got a eagle placed on his lower back with the word war above it. 

YouCrawl_IQuall

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on February 16, 2014, 09:55:43 am
If not, it's because nobody outside the sec knows how good obryant really is.

The sec is overrated by people that know nothing about bball yet underrated by those in the know.

no it made it. Harris dunk was actually #3 and the Maddens behind the back Lob pass was #6. at least on the SC I saw

thirtythree

Quote from: YouCrawl_IQuall on February 16, 2014, 11:39:10 am
no it made it. Harris dunk was actually #3 and the Maddens behind the back Lob pass was #6. at least on the SC I saw

I didn't see a full top 10. I did see #3 was Madden, #2 was a soccer score and #1 was a huge dunk from South Alabama game.

CallThemHawgs!

Anybody catch them for YouTube?

Artex501

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dFf_zojy0o

Here is a short highlight video of the game last night for anyone who didn't see any of the action

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: onebadrubi on February 16, 2014, 10:35:13 am
Wrong
...."big smile on the President's face, there are a number of ways you can make a pass." direct quote from Sunvold.....once again, like I said in my initial post about this, Bill Clinton has run for office many times, from Attorney General (I wasn't old enough to vote) to the '96 Presidential election and not one single time did I check his name in the box...but if you think that wasn't a dig at Clinton by Sunvold, you are one puerile human being
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

thirtythree

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on February 16, 2014, 01:52:33 pm
...."big smile on the President's face, there are a number of ways you can make a pass." direct quote from Sunvold.....once again, like I said in my initial post about this, Bill Clinton has run for office many times, from Attorney General (I wasn't old enough to vote) to the '96 Presidential election and not one single time did I check his name in the box...but if you think that wasn't a dig at Clinton by Sunvold, you are one puerile human being

It could have been, and it may not have been. I don't understand the problem though.

Hogarusa

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on February 16, 2014, 01:52:33 pm

At least you got the quote right one time.  Before they showed the former President, Sunvold was talking about a "simple chest pass, a bounce pass or 2, how bout a behind the back lob... Cuts to Clinton, ... big smile on the President's face, there are a number of ways you can make a pass."

Talk about making something silly or trivial.  C'mon man.  It's ok to admit when you are wrong
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

Birminghog

Quote from: thirtythree on February 16, 2014, 11:47:46 am
I didn't see a full top 10. I did see #3 was Madden, #2 was a soccer score and #1 was a huge dunk from South Alabama game.

Went back & re-watched the entire top 10. Madden/Portis #3, Harris not in top 10 (but should have been, especially considering some that got in)

SPAL

Quote from: thirtythree on February 16, 2014, 03:18:35 pm
It could have been, and it may not have been. I don't understand the problem though.

Your typical "much ado about nothing" hogville rant.

HogMantheIntruder

Sounds like someone needs a warm cup of soup and a hug  :'(
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

acey33

Quote from: avatar on February 15, 2014, 07:59:07 pm
he said that ?cool missed it. was at the game just got in will have to watch it. if you don't want people talkin trash about you then don't do anything to deserve it. that's what momma said

Bobby is that you?

LJHOG

Quote from: Victom on February 15, 2014, 07:31:19 pm
Wasn't the infamous Qualls put back against Kentucky about that far?

Yep, but he was going towards the basket.  In this case, the pass needed to be closer to the rim or Portis needed to coming in at a different angle.  I don't think Portis anticipated the pass.  Still watching live it was pretty cool.