Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas Ladybacks Win tonight to go 12-1.

Started by Mrcoolhog55, December 28, 2012, 09:34:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrcoolhog55

Arkansas Ladybacks Win tonight to go 12-1. This is a real good team so far. They shoot their free-throws good tonight, and that helped them win tonight. Sarah Watkins had a game high 22 points tonight.  The Ladybacks are through with their non-conference games, and finished at 12 -1. Up NEXT IS SEC PLAY 1-3-13- at Auburn.

Mrcoolhog55

razorhog52

Quote from: Mrcoolhog55 on December 28, 2012, 09:34:02 pm
Arkansas Ladybacks Win tonight to go 12-1. This is a real good team so far. They shoot their free-throws good tonight, and that helped them win tonight. Sarah Watkins had a game high 22 points tonight.  The Ladybacks are through with their non-conference games, and finished at 12 -1. Up NEXT IS SEC PLAY 1-3-13- at Auburn.

Don't we start every year between 10-2 and 13-0 and then go 4-12 in SEC play? I hope this year will be different. Have we beaten any ranked teams?

westside_player

If they played the mens team on a neutral court, could they stay within 12 if they shot well? I might need to start watching them.

Gladius Veritas

Quote from: Mrcoolhog55 on December 28, 2012, 09:35:20 pm
The FINAL SCORE WAS ARK-71- COPPIN ST 57.

Speaking of Coppin State, they were the worst team in baseball last year, coming in at a blazing 1-53 overall record

lechon

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Sir Winston Churchill                                                                                  
There are a terrible lot of lies going around the world, and the worst of it is half of them are true. -  Sir Winston Churchill

rowdy1

I want to be positive for the ladies but the tale won't be told until they get in conference play....
Stop bitching! Don't believe everything you read.  Do the research!  Believe in the Hogs~

mmhogs17

Quote from: westside_player on December 29, 2012, 12:33:40 am
If they played the mens team on a neutral court, could they stay within 12 if they shot well? I might need to start watching them.

lol

Mrcoolhog55

Well I will say this they are talented, and can play basketball good. Cali BERNA, and Melissa Wolff  can sure play basketball. Wolff is from Cabot. i watched her play for Cabot, and she was the Leader, and leading scorer for the Cabot Lady Panthers for last year. Man it is sure hard for me to tell the difference between Berna, and Wolff because they are both Blonde, and somewhat Tall. Please take that comment as a Complement to both players, and not as anything else.

psycHOGlogist

We lost a close game to the #13 OK Sooners and beat the #17 (at the time) Kansas Jayhawks.

Coppin State, while by no means a powerhouse, isn't terrible (well, okay, they are pretty bad), but this was the post-Christmas game. You want to schedule a powder puff to get the rust off.

LadybackBBFan

Quote from: Mrcoolhog55 on December 29, 2012, 03:09:29 pm
Well I will say this they are talented, and can play basketball good. Cali BERNA, and Melissa Wolff  can sure play basketball. Wolff is from Cabot. i watched her play for Cabot, and she was the Leader, and leading scorer for the Cabot Lady Panthers for last year. Man it is sure hard for me to tell the difference between Berna, and Wolff because they are both Blonde, and somewhat Tall. Please take that comment as a Complement to both players, and not as anything else.
Throw in Joey Bailey as a tall blonde too.  The fourth blond even though short is Erin Gatling.  Not playing this year, but will next is the Spanish girl Ana-Carlota Faussuier! :razorback: :razorback:

Mrcoolhog55

Yes you are right. I forgot about Joey Bailey. She has played pretty good for the LadyBacks as well. We have some delph as well. I hope this team of LadyBacks will win more than they lose in SEC women's play. I hope they make the NCAA , or at least Nit this year. They should make the NCAA this year.