Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tyler Scaife

Started by litmachog, November 13, 2012, 08:28:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

litmachog

Sounds like she is signing at the same time as Portis.  Any idea to whom she has committed?

LadybackBBFan

Quote from: litmachog on November 13, 2012, 08:28:19 pm
Sounds like she is signing at the same time as Portis.  Any idea to whom she has committed?
All I can say is that it is not Arkansas.

litmachog

Yeah that's what I've seen.  Well of the 4 teams she is looking at, I would prefer her to go AWAY from the SEC.

Hogtied85

Arkansas is expected to sign Bria Pitts from Tulsa. She is a guard. She is a Lights Out type of shooter.

MacKenzie Adams and Bria Pitts are scheduled to sign today

jseinfeld50

Quote from: Hogtired10 on November 14, 2012, 04:41:35 pm
Arkansas is expected to sign Bria Pitts from Tulsa. She is a guard. She is a Lights Out type of shooter.

MacKenzie Adams and Bria Pitts are scheduled to sign today

Jessica Jackson not signing in the early period?

litmachog

Jackson is waiting till April to sign.

The question is does this give the Razorbacks something to be concerned about?

Hogtied85

Good Question. Collen seems to have the worst luck. I wonder why do we keep getting beat in recruiting. This program has made a lot of statements last year when we beat Tennessee for the first time. We beat Kentucky the year before last and beat LSU.
We did not have the best talent and yet we accomplished  a lot. I don't understand

schmeck

I think Collen needs just a little bit of luck with one or two recruits for this program to turn a corner.  Jackson could be someone like that.  Let's hope her pladge sticks come spring.
Deny everything and make counter-accusations.

Blutoblutarsky

Jackson is having second thoughts. Or she would have signed today.