Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I SPOKE WITH NAN BLAIR - GARY BLAIR'S WIFE

Started by Westcoasthog, March 31, 2011, 03:00:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogBreath

April 03, 2011, 10:53:22 pm #50 Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 08:10:40 am by HogBreath
What a ringing endorsement for Bev Lewis....the coach you got rid of, has his new team playing for the championship.  How ya like them apples?

I think Coach Blair should have stayed, and Bev sweetie shoulda hit the bricks, since obviously, she hasn't a clue what she should be doing.  What freakin incompetence. 

Real nice job, Bev.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

Smithian

April 03, 2011, 11:07:07 pm #51 Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 11:08:47 pm by Smithian
I won't lie, I couldn't care less about women's basketball.

However, I care about all Arkansas sports. The fact we ran off a coach who may win a national championship on Tuesday is very embarrassing and I hope ESPN doesn't make fun of us on Sportscenter.

Hopefully Tom Collen can actually get us in the tourney next year. Atleast he seems to have some clue unlike Susie Gardner.

BoynamedWooPigSooie

Quote from: 1836andon on March 31, 2011, 03:30:10 pm
"Arkansas Womens Basketabll Team" 

I've never heard of such a thing?  Is this new?  Must be a club sport.  Do they play at the Jones Center like the hockey team?

almost 2 days later I'm still laughing......   well played sir.
Hogville's resident uniform designer.

COCHISE

Quote from: Westcoasthog on March 31, 2011, 10:10:38 pm
   Adkapigdiese, with the right womens basketball coach Arkansas could
pack Bud Walton Arena
If by packing you mean selling out the 19,000+ seats...never gonna happen. I don't care if Pat Summit was the coach.

HogSophist

Quote from: 870 RZR on April 04, 2011, 11:11:04 am
If by packing you mean selling out the 19,000+ seats...never gonna happen. I don't care if Pat Summit was the coach.

a successful team can make a heck of a dent in barnhill. I have seen it.
signature removed by Hogville staff. (but Erie's quote revived because I missed it)

In an era where there are over $70 trillion in future obligations, beyond the debt,   taking up practices in budgeting that are tantamount to saying 'And then in 2040, a magic dragon will sh*tpoopy $100 trillion and fix our problems'  simply isn't wise. --ErieHog

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: Oklahawg on March 31, 2011, 09:54:37 pm
Competitive Breast Exams would pack that joint. ;)
"Answer the Call".

I think I may.
Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.