Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Blessings vs Pinnacle

Started by NorCalRazorback, May 12, 2017, 07:59:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

NorCalRazorback

Looks like I am probably going to be returning to my beloved state and moving to the Rogers, Fayetteville, Springdale area.  Please help me with some information... what are the joining fees for Pinnacle and The Blessings?  What are the monthlies for a golf membership at both? 

Also, can you give any details on comparing the two from a playing perspective as well as a social perspective.

I'm a member of a country club here in California and want to do the same there - these both look beautiful and it's hard to get any information on them both... so naturally I am going to Hogvillians for some help!

thanks!
"...and Decori Birmingham has caught it in the back of the end zone to tie it at 20 all with 9 seconds left..." 

Miracle on Markham '02
Arkansas 21 LSU 20

widespreadsooie

I'm pretty sure you have to be invited to the Blessings and probably won't find out the cost of it on here.

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

widespreadsooie

I guess I should mention, having played both courses, Pinnacle doesn't hold a candle to the Blessings. Honestly a little disappointed/underwhelmed with Pinnacle's course after hearing so many great things. The Blessings is the real deal. 

McKdaddy

Quote from: widespreadsooie on May 12, 2017, 10:15:31 am
I guess I should mention, having played both courses, Pinnacle doesn't hold a candle to the Blessings. Honestly a little disappointed/underwhelmed with Pinnacle's course after hearing so many great things. The Blessings is the real deal. 

^^^^^
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

NorCalRazorback

I have heard that Blessings is legit for sure... and highly rated nationally.  Anyone know much about joining it?  Can't find anything online about how to join.
"...and Decori Birmingham has caught it in the back of the end zone to tie it at 20 all with 9 seconds left..." 

Miracle on Markham '02
Arkansas 21 LSU 20

widespreadsooie

Quote from: NorCalRazorback on May 13, 2017, 06:26:19 pm
I have heard that Blessings is legit for sure... and highly rated nationally.  Anyone know much about joining it?  Can't find anything online about how to join.

Like I said, I think it's invite only. I would give them a ring to find out more specifics.

ricepig

Quote from: NorCalRazorback on May 13, 2017, 06:26:19 pm

Do you buy a lot of chicken, and I means LOTS?

Gohogs600

I'm a former pinnacle member. Current Blessings member. Both are great courses. Pinnacle is pretty public on their pricing. Just call them up or check out the website, as pricing is partially determined by age, and tops out at $650 plus food minimum (not sure if that pricing is out of date... but you get the idea). There is also a $2000-$5000 joining fee (again depends on your age what you pay)

I find it weird when people try to compare both courses to one another. Both are great, but it's apples and oranges, while Blessings is truly on another level IMHO. As far as pricing, membership availability, etc etc, this isn't the right venue as they choose not to publish that info, but feel free to give them a call and inquire. Their staff are all nice folks. Please be aware, Blessings is currently closed indefinitely due to flooding damage / repair and their current major renovation underway, but otherwise it's a golfers paradise :)

ricepig

Quote from: Gohogs600 on May 15, 2017, 06:22:09 pm
I'm a former pinnacle member. Current Blessings member. Both are great courses. Pinnacle is pretty public on their pricing. Just call them up or check out the website, as pricing is partially determined by age, and tops out at $650 plus food minimum (not sure if that pricing is out of date... but you get the idea). There is also a $2000-$5000 joining fee (again depends on your age what you pay)

I find it weird when people try to compare both courses to one another. Both are great, but it's apples and oranges, while Blessings is truly on another level IMHO. As far as pricing, membership availability, etc etc, this isn't the right venue as they choose not to publish that info, but feel free to give them a call and inquire. Their staff are all nice folks. Please be aware, Blessings is currently closed indefinitely due to flooding damage / repair and their current major renovation underway, but otherwise it's a golfers paradise :)

As long as the bar is open, all is well!

Gohogs600

Quote from: ricepig on May 15, 2017, 07:42:06 pm

Haha. I can confirm that part of the course is neither closed nor under major renovation!

vandybuff

Quote from: ricepig on May 15, 2017, 07:42:06 pm

Great bar .... maybe that's "the blessing" :) 
What a wonderful time to rediscover the hobby for a lifetime - a great book!!!

A happy life is doing something "that matters".  So start today!!!!!

Boarcephus

Quote from: Gohogs600 on May 15, 2017, 06:22:09 pm

We were discussing The Blessings the other day and wondered how many members they had.  Do you have any idea how many there are?
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Gohogs600

Quote from: Boarcephus on May 19, 2017, 07:45:20 am
We were discussing The Blessings the other day and wondered how many members they had.  Do you have any idea how many there are?

I do, but I don't think they publish that, so I probably shouldn't either. The club was originally set up with a cap of 200 I believe, and they aren't anywhere near that currently. A sizable portion of the membership are "national" members and not in NWA.

For context, Pinnacle had 418 golf members as of a month ago, and I believe that's down from over 500 at one point in the recent past if I'm not mistaken.

Boarcephus

Quote from: Gohogs600 on May 19, 2017, 11:47:27 am
I do, but I don't think they publish that, so I probably shouldn't either. The club was originally set up with a cap of 200 I believe, and they aren't anywhere near that currently. A sizable portion of the membership are "national" members and not in NWA.

For context, Pinnacle had 418 golf members as of a month ago, and I believe that's down from over 500 at one point in the recent past if I'm not mistaken.

Appreciate it. 
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

ricepig

Quote from: Gohogs600 on May 19, 2017, 11:47:27 am

Yeah, sounds like my membership at Alotian...........

Not, I wish.