Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Watch: Postgame interviews following the Hogs 41-9 loss to Alabama

Started by Jason Carroll, October 14, 2017, 10:57:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Carroll

ICEman

Thanks for placing the kiddos first! Bielema's Captain Obvious postGame platitudes are way past old.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

ChitownHawg

Quote from: ICEman on October 15, 2017, 04:30:23 am
Thanks for placing the kiddos first! Bielema's Captain Obvious postGame platitudes are way past old.

His post game is getting old and I think he knows it.
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

nwahogfan1

Players talk as they are not giving up which is very good.  I like CBB but unfortunately he is not making the decisions on the field or with player development, schemes and Assistant Coaching hires that is getting the job done.   

I still think if he wins 6 he might be our coach next year because Long is solidly in his corner.  It is on his shoulders to get it done.  I think the players like him for the most part except for the ones who think they are good enough to play but are not.  But that is to be expected.  What is not expected though is in many cases the ones not playing are BETTER and he is not getting them in the game for whatever reason.    But  I still think player development stinks and so is coaching strategy of putting the talent we have in schemes that give them the best chance to be successful.