Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help me out guys...Trivia

Started by PORKULATOR, January 03, 2017, 07:59:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PORKULATOR

Who is Arkansas playing at War Memorial in the movie Thelma and Louise?
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

PORKULATOR

January 03, 2017, 08:00:08 pm #1 Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 08:12:20 pm by PORKULATOR
Well if its 89. Then its not.... Thanks guys
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

rljjr

Houston I believe -- if I remember correctly.

sickboy

83grad

rljjr

PORKULATOR

I even watched the YouTube and couldnt Tell if it was them our ATm. Probably the game Ware beat us, huh?

Dr. Starcs

Somewhat related, Does anyone have a link to the full clip of Verne's awful call when Greg child's "fumbled" at Florida back in 09 (I think)?

I found one on YouTube but its only :37 and doesn't truly reflect how bad that call was.

PORKULATOR

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on January 03, 2017, 08:12:19 pm
Somewhat related, Does anyone have a link to the full clip of Verne's awful call when Greg child's "fumbled" at Florida back in 09 (I think)?

I found one on YouTube but its only :37 and doesn't truly reflect how bad that call was.
oh, I know.... Verne tried to rationalize a fumble for 2- 2&1/2 minutes.

rljjr

Quote from: PORKULATOR on January 03, 2017, 08:10:54 pm
I even watched the YouTube and couldnt Tell if it was them our ATm. Probably the game Ware beat us, huh?

No, we won in 89.

hawkhawg

Greatest razorback in film is when airbud scores on Lee Mayberry.

The Hawg Marshal

Quote from: rljjr on January 03, 2017, 08:03:29 pm
Lots of interesting things here:

http://www.hognation.net/extras/movies/

I've got the Razorback Megaphone that was used in the movie "Man Of the House".

rljjr

PonderinHog

Quote from: PORKULATOR on January 03, 2017, 08:13:57 pm
oh, I know.... Verne tried to rationalize a fumble for 2- 2&1/2 minutes.
Incomplete pass.

(notOM)Rebel123

It's the Ken Hatfield Show...FWIW.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

HognitiveDissonance

Yep, one of the great games in Hog history. I was there.
45-39 shootout.
Grovey actually threw for 256.
Nobody really stopped anybody but we got a turnover they didn't get. Kirk Collins blitzed Ware and forced a fumble deep in our territory. Then we drove all the down and scored.

duckman

Quote from: HognitiveDissonance on January 04, 2017, 12:08:42 am
Yep, one of the great games in Hog history. I was there.
45-39 shootout.
Grovey actually threw for 256.
Nobody really stopped anybody but we got a turnover they didn't get. Kirk Collins blitzed Ware and forced a fumble deep in our territory. Then we drove all the down and scored.

Loudest game I have ever experieinced, I was on the sideline and had to scream to talk to anyone.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: duckman on January 04, 2017, 12:13:42 am
Loudest game I have ever experieinced, I was on the sideline and had to scream to talk to anyone.

That may have been the loudest game I ever attended at WMS. Unbelievable.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber