12 (8.5%)
A little confidence
12 (8.5%)
Great Confidense
21 (14.8%)

Total Members Voted: 141

Voting closed: January 03, 2017, 11:01:10 pm

reddogjcss

I have loss all confidence in Coach B and staff at this point and time. Wondering if anyone else feels the same and wondering how many still have confidence in Coach B
I hope after first game 2017 I have all the confidence in the world in Coach B

al_pigcino

Quote from: MJ2 on January 02, 2017, 10:45:09 am
None
You pretty much hate everything that isn't Petrino judging by your previous posts, though.  The same coach who took a top 5 team and tumbled into a 9-4 finish with a 20 point loss to LSU. 
Big game Bob ain't coming back.  Which is probably well considering how horrible he is against .500 opponents. 

Sir Oinksalot

Be ye therefore like the grasses and yield
to the inevitable forces of Nature,
and in so yielding survive...

Bubba's Bruisers

About the same.  He's a 7-5 type coach here.  He was before this season and after.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

regi

lefty08

Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

007 License To Squeal

I think BB will never achieve what he said he would bring to us.....The lack of his ability to make adjustments cannot be corrected.......he cannot get us to the SECCG....it's time for him to go...and JL too.
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

DeltaBoy

Less but recruiting and early departures have hurt our progress.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

reddogjcss

I was a Hugh supporter of Coach B but my thinking now is best he will ever achieve is 9-3! Regular 7-5
I have lost the confidence I had in him last year and when he was hired

jgphillips3

Tusks

None, no confidence in BB or JL to get the program anywhere close to 2nd place in the west.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

KennyForAD

I have enough left to wait and see what happens next year.   But I have major doubts and concerns.  There is a clear trend of being out-coached during games, which is very bad.  What is even worse than that is that there is an obvious coaching problem with the defense which is perpetually ignored.  I like him.  I want him to succeed.  But if I had to bet on it, I'm betting against it. 

Torqued pork

DoctorSusscrofa

Generally, I feel about the same as I did before the season. We underperformed this year, but we still won 7, so I'm mildly disappointed.  I think BB is less likely to survive past year 6, due mostly to the SEC West and the idiocy of fans. I don't think BB will win any championships (SEC or NC) at Arkansas, but mainly because no one will unless we get insanely lucky. We'll have to luck out and get a Mallett, DMac, Atwater, Hampton, BR Smith, Andrews, and Bambi all in two recruiting classes instead of spread out over years. One day it might happen, but if it does at least half of them will have to be Arkansas kids that want to be Razorbacks really bad. And at least two will probably have to come out of NE Texas. We'll never recruit 2 stellar classes in a row to Fayetteville unless we suddenly have a great crop in state for two years.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

tophawg19

it all depends on what he does with the defensive staff in the next month
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

MountieDawg

I am confident expectations will be low, maybe 7 or 8 wins... then at the end of the year CBB supporters will say don't be mad it's what we expected.
SEC!

hoghearted

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on January 02, 2017, 11:28:34 am
I think BB will never achieve what he said he would bring to us.....The lack of his ability to make adjustments cannot be corrected.......he cannot get us to the SECCG....it's time for him to go...and JL too.

Last season, I was encouraged by what I saw, and had hope for the future. The team's performance this year has erased all of that.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

coolhog

I think last year he missed a huge opportunity to get a New Years Bowl, losing to Toledo and making bad coaching decisions against MS. STATE.
We could have overlooked some of the problems this year if last year was a new years bowl, but now I am concerned with
This coming season with our QB situation.

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

hawgfan4life

I'm more confident in AR fans than BB.  AR fans complaining about the coach, play calling, and coordinators or lack of, is a strong tradition going back decades.  Even if we go undefeated next year, a percentage of fans will be beaching about coaching and saying we were lucky the players bailed them out.

Pig In The City

His biggest OL in football can't pass or run block consistently and his DL has zero ability to create pressure in year four. He can't score in the second half after teams make defensive adjustments. I'm guessing you can reasonably say without hyperbole that it has been a failure.

elksnort

Less, but I'm enjoying some really good Rose Bowl thread. Right now