Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any lip readers here?

Started by razorbackkid, October 03, 2006, 03:55:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

razorbackkid

Right before Arkansas called a timeout with 1:35 left in regulation against Bama Mitch Mustain was (imo) not a happy camper.  I've replayed that particular series over and over.  I'm sure he was frustrated with his prior int's. but I sensed there was more than that on his mind at that time.  No, I don't have a gift..lol.

He mouthed something to himself and to me it looked like he was saying something like "load of crap".  I don't know of course, it was just an observation.  I could be completely wrong.  Also, notice the look in his eye when the he's waiting on the play call, or the lack of a play call from the sideline.

When the players came over to the sideline right before the commercial break Mitch walked right by Nutt without even acknowledging him.  Gus is trying to get the players together as they head for the sidelines and saying, woe, woe, woe.

Did anyone else notice this or am I delusional?

Go Hogs!
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

pioneerbasketball

Its 4 am. Can't sleep either?

razorbackkid

I usually get home late (after midnight), wife and baby asleep so I replay an Arkansas game.  Just happens I've watched the Bama game about 8 times since we had an open date.

And no, I hardly ever sleep.  This board gives me laughs and nightmares, usually in the same post.

Love it though,

Go Hogs!
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Tater Salad

i don't think gus was sayin "woe woe woe"

he mighta been sayin "whoa whoa whoa"