April 26, 2024, 02:11:34 pm

? for mods

Started by fu-man-soo, September 23, 2006, 08:53:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fu-man-soo

Why was my opinion placed in the trash?

the real
« on: Today at 08:43:46 PM » Quote Modify

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
guys i don't care if you love hate or are indifferent about nutt.  if you are giving malzahn credit for this victory i am speechless.  the offense was not good today, this is not up for debate.  mitch was not impressive, thank goodness for dmac.  don't get me wrong i like malzahn i like mitch but they were not why we won.

the majority of this board gives malzahn credit for anything good an nutt anthing bad.  why can't we just be real? 

Report to moderator    67.9.183.194 

arkhog9
Varsity

Overrated by fans, underrated by everyone else

Re: the real
« Reply #1 on: Today at 08:46:36 PM » Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Because Nutt is the worst coach in the world and Malzahn is our Savior and he even has his disciples Mitch, Alex(coming next year), Andrew, Ben, and Damian.  Too bad Pianalto is going to deny him three times.

Report to moderator    Logged 

HogFaninGA
Hogvillian

The Darkside shall prevail.

« Reply #2 on: Today at 08:47:37 PM » Quote

If it wasn't for Gus we wouldn't have Mitch and the rest of the Springdale boys.  They didn't come here for Nutt, they came here for GUS.

"If anything goes bad, I did it. If anything goes semi-good,we did it. If anything goes really good, then you did it. That's all it takes to get people to win football games for you. If you have an intercepted pass, I threw it, I'm the head coach. If a punt gets blocked, I caused it. A bad practice, a bad game, it's up to the head coach to assume responsibility."  Bear Bryant

To bad Nutt doesn't know this.

Count me as part of the 5%.  Fire Nutt.

Smite me.   I wear it as a badge of honor.  People who can't articulate an argument in print always smites those who can.  How weak and pitiful.

ThisTeetsTaken
Senior

They post so fast, it just messes you up!

« Reply #3 on: Today at 08:48:26 PM » Quote

Quote from: arkhog9 on Today at 08:46:36 PM
Because Nutt is the worst coach in the world and Malzahn is our Savior and he even has his disciples Mitch, Alex(coming next year), Andrew, Ben, and Damian.  Too bad Pianalto is going to deny him three times.

Now that's funny.

razorfront
Walk-On

« Reply #4 on: Today at 08:49:20 PM » Quote

Quote from: HogFaninGA on Today at 08:47:37 PM
If it wasn't for Gus we wouldn't have Mitch and the rest of the Springdale boys.  They didn't come here for Nutt, they came here for GUS.

and if we didn't have Gus and MM and the rest of the SD boys, we wouldn't have won today

fu-man-soo
Senior

Hogville.net

« Reply #5 on: Today at 08:50:02 PM » Quote Modify

Quote from: HogFaninGA on Today at 08:47:37 PM

my post did not say otherwise i am reffering to this game 

Report to moderator    67.9.183.194 

flhogfan
Walk-On

« Reply #6 on: Today at 08:51:08 PM » Quote

Quote from: fu-man-soo on Today at 08:43:46 PM
guys i don't care if you love hate or are indifferent about nutt.  if you are giving malzahn credit for this victory i am speechless.  the offense was not good today, this is not up for debate.  mitch was not impressive, thank goodness for dmac.  don't get me wrong i like malzahn i like mitch but they were not why we won.

the majority of this board gives malzahn credit for anything good an nutt anthing bad.  why can't we just be real?

Dude, I totally agree!

Word to ya motha! -Vanilla Ice

I wanna go fast. - Ricky Bobby

fu-man-soo
Senior

Hogville.net

« Reply #7 on: Today at 08:51:45 PM » Quote Modify

this is the trash can.. why?

SPAL

because you didnt say ..."we are an elite program with an elite coaching staff"

HogFaninGA

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on September 23, 2006, 08:54:35 pm
because you didnt say ..."we are an elite program with an elite coaching staff"

LOL

strawhog

Trash can for this thread to no one wants to hear your whining.

karma26

You might get a better response if you pm'd a mod. Then again probably not since they make decisions based on their best judgment. If you feel it's that important to you you can still discuss it in the trash can. This will be moved soon since it's pretty much a waste of space. Good luck to ya.

fu-man-soo

September 23, 2006, 08:57:22 pm #5 Last Edit: September 23, 2006, 08:59:39 pm by fu-man-soo
Quote from: strawhog on September 23, 2006, 08:56:18 pm

so my opinion gies to the trash but the 8000 posts a day that hate on nutt get posted

karma26

Quote from: fu-man-soo on September 23, 2006, 08:57:22 pm
Quote from: strawhog on September 23, 2006, 08:56:18 pm

last time i checked these posts were written not audio so you obviously can' hear it. 

oh hell.

strawhog

Salvaboar Dali

Because it is not allowed to talk badly about Mitch or Gus. Check the trash can. It is llittered with those opinions.

Salvaboar Dali

Quote from: strawhog on September 23, 2006, 08:58:52 pm
See more whining

And your complaints about nutt isn't whining?

Lemme guess, when I was a darksider in 2002, you were calling us winers back then too, right?